West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- Job update: 14.08.2019
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job location: West Bengal
- Total vacancies: 668 Posts
Sub-Inspector of Police (Un-armed Branch) and Sub-Inspector of Police (Armed Branch) in West Bengal Police recruitment 2019 notification has been released. WB Police SI 2019 Vacancy is now open at govt job portal. West Bengal Police SI Online Form 2019 is live for online application submission.
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019
Sub-Inspector Jobs 2019 | WB Police 668 Posts, Online Form, Syllabus
|West Bengal Police|
Sub-Inspector Vacancies 2019
|Vacancy name:||Sub-Inspector WB Police Recruitment 2019|
|WBP SI Exam Dates:|
|Application Fee:||Rs.250/- for All categories (except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of West Bengal only).|
|Eligibility:||Degree in any discipline.|
|How to apply:||Application window for submitting application through on-line or downloading of off-line application form. Interested applicants may apply online or download application form to submit paper applications through offline mode. Read the WB Police Sub-Inspector 2019 notification carefully before applying.|
Eligibility Norms for Sub-Inspector in West Bengal Police
Followings are the eligibility norms for applying to the WB Police Sub-Inspector Exam 2019.
|Post Name||Salary||Qualification||Age as on 01.01.2019|
|Sub-Inspector (UB)||Rs.7100–37600 with Grade Pay of Rs.3900/-||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent. Able to speak, read and write Bengali Language (not applicable for permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts).||not less than 20 years and not more than 27 years. Relaxation is upper age is admissible to reserved categories as per rules of WB Govt.|
|Sub-Inspector (Unarmed Branch)||494||272||50||34||109||29|
|Sub-Inspector (Armed Branch)||174||94||18||13||38||11| Selection Procedure of Sub-Inspector in WB Police
The selection of WB Police Sub-Inspector will be based on the following stages.
- Phase-I: Preliminary examination (Objective test)
- Phase-II: Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Phase-III: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Phase-IV: Written Combined Competitive Examination
- Phase-V: Personality Test
Exam Pattern of Sub-Inspector in West Bengal Police
Check and download the detailed examination scheme of Sub-Inspector in West Bengal Police.
Test of Physical Measurement
|Name of Test||Post Name||Category|
|Height (to be scaled in centimeters)||163 cm||160 cm||Gorkha, Rajbanshi, Garwali, ST|
|173 cm||167 cm||All Others|
|Chest (with minimum expansion of 5 cm)||81 cm||76 cm||Gorkha, Rajbanshi, Garwali, ST|
|86 cm||79 cm||All Others|
|Weight (in kilogram units)||54 kg||52 kg||Gorkha, Rajbanshi, Garwali, ST|
|60 kg||56 kg||All Others|
Test of Physical Efficiency
|Sub-Inspector of Police (UB/AB)||800 meters run to be competed within 03 (three) minutes, in single chance|
Pattern of Written Examination
|Preliminary examination (MCQ based objective type questions)||General Studies||50||100||Composite duration of preliminary examination is total 90 minutes|
|Logical & Analytical reasoning||25||50|
|Main Exam (Paper-I)||General Studies||50||50||2 hours|
|Paper-II||Logical & Analytical reasoning||25||25||1 hour|
West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector Syllabus 2019
General Studies: Questions will be set to test the General Knowledge of candidates in different spheres.
Logical & Analytical Reasoning: Questions will be set to test the logical and analytical ability of the candidate.
Arithmetic: Questions will be set on the basis of the syllabus of Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
Main Exam Paper-II (English): Questions may be asked on all or any of the concern domain. Here are some exam preparation tips.
- Drafting of a report from the points or material supplied.
- Translation from Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali, as the case may be to English.
- Condensing of a prose passage (summary/precis).
- Correct use of words, correction of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms and antonyms etc.
Main Exam Paper-III (Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali): Questions may be asked to assess the knowledge of concern language.
- Drafting of a report from the points or material supplied
- Translation from English to Bengali and English to Nepali for the candidates who have opted for ‘Bengali’ or ‘Nepali’ respectively and translation from Hindi/Urdu to Bengali for the candidates who have opted for Hindi or Urdu.
- The translation shall be of 20 marks.
Latest Govt Jobs In West Bengal
- PSCWB Recruitment Result 2019 | Merit, Cutoff, Interview | IndiaJoining
- SAIL Durgapur Jobs 2019 Nurse Proficiency Trainee 95 Posts
- PSCWB Exam Pattern 2019 — WBPSC Syllabus, Exam Scheme
- Staff Nurse Jobs 2019 | Kolkata City NUHM Society 165 Posts, Apply Online
- Sub-Inspector Jobs 2019 | West Bengal Police 668 Posts, Online Form, Syllabus