Here is the latest update of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 159 Posts Online Application Form. The Union Public Service Commission has release UPSC CAPF AC Notification 2021 at govt job alert portal. So find every details of UPSC CAPF Job Vacancy 2021 at Upsc Online Application for Assistant Commandant Posts. View full detail of UPSC CPF Assistant Commandant Job 2021 including Upsc Result. All in all UPSC Asst Commandant CAPF Exam Date Syllabus Admit Card complete advt available at this page.
Also check ☛ UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2021
UPSC CAPF Asst Commandant Exam 2021 Apply 159 Post
Job description: Union Public Service Commission vacancy notification 2021 for Assistant Commandant in Central Armed Police Forces. Graduate job seekers can either Apply UPSC CAPF Online Form or check exam result through the official site. For more details check UPSC CPF Asst Commandant Vacancy Notification 2021 full details at following table.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Online Form – Complete Details
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021
|Form Submit date:||15/04/2021 to 05/05/2021|
|Application withdraw date:||12/05/2021 to 18/05/2021|
|Exam Date:||To be announce soon|
|Application Fee:||No fee for SC / ST whereas Rs 200 for Others.|
|How to Apply:|
|Job Notification:||View advt|
|Registration / Login / Admit Card:||Click here|
|Practice Set:||Download UPSC CAPF Previous Year Papers|
|Exam Pattern:||Download UPSC CAPF Exam Syllabus 2021|
- Indian Army Relation Bharti 2023 (UHQ Quota) Exam Date, Rally Result
- RPF Previous Year Question Papers with Solution 2023 Free PDF Download
- CISF Head Constable [Ministerial] Recruitment 2023 Result Cut Off
- CISF Constable [Fireman] Recruitment 2023 Result Cut Off
- Artillery Centre Nasik Group-C Bharti 2023 Application Form
UPSC CAPF Asst Commandant Eligibility Norms
- Educational Qualification: Graduate degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Age Limit: Min 18 whereas max 25 years for Gen category. Upper age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC / ST whereas 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must meet the prescribed Physical and Medical Standards for
admission to Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination. Check the complete details at below.
- Nationality: Any citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
UPSC CAPF AC Selection Procedure
UPSC CAPF AC Selection Procedure is consist of Written exam, Physical test as well as Personal interview. Following table shows the successive stages of selection process. Candidates have to qualify all these steps one-by-one.
|Stage||Name of Test||Marks|
|1.||Written Examination||450 marks|
|2.||Physical standards and efficiency test||Qualifying|
|4.||Medical fitness test||Qualifying|
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Pattern
Paper-I: At first paper, the questions from Current Affairs, General Science, Indian Polity & Economy, History of India, Geography, General Mental Ability and Intelligence. There are total 125 objective type questions with a total weightage of 250 Marks. Duration of first paper is 2 hours. Paper has to be set bilingual, i.e. in English as well as Hindi.
Paper-II: On the other hand, second paper has the questions from General Studies, Essay and Comprehension. This has a total weightage of 200 Marks. In this paper candidates may choose the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi language, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications / language skills will be English only. Duration of paper is 3 hours.
CAPF UPSC Asst Commandant Exam Syllabus
- Mental Ability: Logical reasoning and quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
- General Science: Topics from general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and
appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation of an aware citizen. Questions also come from new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science etc.
- Current Affairs: The section is to check the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance. Questions also set from the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
- Indian Polity & Economy: This part aims to assess the knowledge of candidates regarding the Country’s political system, Constitution of India, social systems and public administration. Questions also from economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
- History of India: This part broadly covers the subjects of India’s social, economic and political aspects. Areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement of India are also include.
- Geography: This covers the knowledge of physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
- Part-A: Essay questions which are to be answer in long narrative form either in Hindi or English language. The topics cover modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
- Part-B: Comprehension, précis writing, other communications / language skills will be test through Part-B. It is to be attempted in English language only. Topics come from Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Physical Test
Candidates can check UPSC CAPF Physical Norms at the linked page. Following table shows the physical test norms of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant post. Column one has the name of test, and other columns show the criteria for different categories.
|Name of Test||Male||Female|
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||81 cm with 5 cm expansion||NA|
|Weight||50 Kg||46 Kg|
|100 Meters race||16 seconds||18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||3 mins 45 seconds||4 mins 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters||3 Meters|
|Shot Put of 7.26 Kg||4.5 Meters||NA|
UPSC CAPF Exam Date Admit Card
The Union Public Service Commission conducts Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination every year. It is conducting for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group-A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). We provide all new announcements regarding UPSC CAPF Exam Date Admit Card at here. So find each and every info right at this page regarding Sarkari Result UPSC CAPF AC Examination at this page. Download the winning tips on most important thing that is “How to prepare for UPSC CAPF AC Exam?”
FAQ- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment Result
Who can apply for UPSC CAPF AC recruitment?
Both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply. Candidate should be an Indian national.
Is there negative marking in UPSC CAPF AC Exam?
Yes there will be penalty, that is, Negative Marking for wrong answers in the objective type question paper.
Is NCC certificate is necessary for UPSC CAPF AC?
Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate is desirable. Those who have the same may get consideration at the time of Interview only.
What if I fail to qualify in first paper of UPSC CAPF AC written exam?
Paper-I has to be evaluate first. Consequently, if the candidate qualify in first paper, then the second paper has to evaluate. Thus passing the First paper of UPSC CAPF AC written exam is most important.