Get fresh update of IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form for IBPS Specialist Officer 647 Post. As per govt job portal, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection issues IBPS SO 2020 Notification. So find every details of IBPS Specialist Officer Job Vacancy 2020 at IBPS SO Apply Online for Specialist Officer Posts. View full details of SO IBPS How to Apply for IBPS Specialist Officers Exam 2020 Result Cut Off Marks. All in all IBPS SO Result 2020 Latest News is available at ibps result page, too.
IBPS SO 2020 Apply IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Result Cut Off
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Specialist Officer IBPS SO 2020
|Form Start date:||02/11/2020|
|Form Last date:||23/11/2020|
|IBPS SO CRP-X [Prelims] Exam Date:||26/12/2020 and 27/12/2020|
|IBPS SO CRP-X [Prelims] Result Date:||15/01/2021|
|IBPS SO CRP-X [Mains] Exam Date:||24/01/2021|
|IBPS SO CRP-X [Mains] Result Date:||Feb 2021|
|Application Fee:||Rs 175 for SC / ST / PwD whereas Rs 850 for Others.|
|Qualification:||Graduate degree along with MBA / PG in concern subject.|
|Age (as on 01/01/2020):||20 to 30 years that is born between 02/11/1990 and 01/11/2000.|
|Selection procedure:||Written test + interview|
|IBPS SO 2020 CRP-X notification:||View here|
|Admit card:||Click here|
|Also check:||Sarkari result|
IBPS SO 2020 Vacancy Details:
|IT Officer [Scale-I]||20||3||1||5||2||9|
|Agricultural Field Officer [Scale-I]||485||71||35||130||48||201|
|Law Officer [Scale-I]||50||6||2||12||4||26|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari [Scale-I]||25||2||1||5||2||15|
|HR / Personnel Officer [Scale-I]||7||1||0||1||1||4|
|Marketing Officer Officer [Scale-I]||60||8||3||15||6||28|
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria
Also check: AICTE Guidelines for Faculty Recruitment
Every year IBPS rejects several applications of IBPS SO Apply Form. Because many of them do not meet to the IBPS Specialist Officer eligibility criteria. Read the full details of IBPS SO Eligibility Norms before applying to the recruitment exam. For instance age has to be in between 20 and 30 years and educational qualification is at least Graduate. Following list shows the full details of IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria. In addition find more Bank Jobs in India at UCO Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2021.
- Nationality: Be an Indian Citizen or belong to Nepal / Bhutan or Tibetan refugee who came to India before 01/01/1962 to permanently settle in India.
- Educational Standard: Min Graduate exam pass in relevant subjects. Though some of the posts require higher educational qualification too. For that check the FAQ section given below.
- Age Limit: Min 20 years whereas max 30 years. However upper age is 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC / ST / ESM.
IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Pattern for Prelims
IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Prelims is a computer base examination. This exam is consist of objective type multiple choice questions related to language test, reasoning, general knowledge as well as General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry. As stated above, the medium of exam is bilingual that is English and Hindi. In addition there is negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer. Duration of IBPS SO Prelims Exam is 2 hours. Following table shows the IBPS Specialist Officers Prelims Exam marking scheme. Also check IBPS SO Selection Procedure for more info.
|Subject||Total Questions||Max Marks|
|General awareness with special reference to banking industry [Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari only]||50||50|
|Quantitative aptitude [IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer only]||50||50|
IBPS SO Exam Pattern for Mains Examination
IBPS Specialist Officers Mains is also a computer base examination. Unlike the preliminary exam, the Mains has questions from Professional Knowledge only. Similarly the prelims the medium of mains exam is bilingual that is English and Hindi. There is negative marking of 0.25 mark in mains too. Following table shows the IBPS Specialist Officers exam syllabus of mains. Moreover check the IBPS Specialist Officer Selection Procedure for further info.
|Post Name||Total Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer||60||60||45 minutes|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari [Objective test]||45||60||30 minutes|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari [Descriptive test]||2||30 minutes|
FAQ- IBPS SO 2020 IBPS Specialist Officers Exam
- Apex MP Rajya Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 75 Post
- IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online IDBI SO 134 Post
- Canara Bank SO Exam 2020 Apply Result Cut Off Specialist Officer 220 Post
- SBI PO Exam 2020 Notification Syllabus Apply Admit Card
- IBPS SO 2020 Apply IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Result Cut Off
What is the educational qualification for IBPS IT Officer?
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation; OR
- Postgraduate in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer / IT; OR
- Graduate having pass in DOEACC ‘B’ level
What are the educational qualification for Agricultural Field Officer IBPS?
4 year Graduate in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science / Dairy Science / Fishery Science etc.
I am Graduate in Hindi. Am I eligible for IBPS Rajbhasha Adhikari?
- PG Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the graduation level; OR
- Postgraduation in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree level.
Show the educational qualification for IBPS Law Officer.
A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
Can graduates apply for HR / Personnel Officer IBPS post?
Either you be a Graduate with Two Years Full time PG degree OR Two Years Full time PG Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HR / Social Work / Labour Law.
Which qualification do I have for Marketing Officer?
Bachelor and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.