Good News! IBPS PO Notification 2020 is Re-open! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts IBPS PO Exam every year for the recruitment of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee in participating banks. This time IBPS PO MT 1417 Post is open for the best paying bank jobs India. Govt job portal is listing IBPS Probationary Officer 2020-2021 IBPS PO MT- X official advt. So get every update of Sarkari Result IBPO PO Notification 2020-2021 at this page. So also visit IBPS PO Result page to check your status of application.
IBPS PO Notification 2020 Apply Online Exam Date Admit Card
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Probationary Officer / Management Trainee Vacancy 2020
Advt. No.: IBPS PO MT- X
|Form Re-open date:||28/10/2020|
|Registration Last date:||11/11/2020|
|Call letter for Prelims Exam:||25/12/2020|
|Prelims Exam Date:||05/01/2021 and 06/01/2021|
|Mains Exam Date:||04/02/2021|
|Application Fee:||Rs 175 for SC / ST whereas Rs 850 for Others.|
|Qualification:||Degree (Graduate) complete in any discipline.|
|Age (as on 01/08/2020):||20 to 30 years that is candidate born not earlier than 02/08/1990 and not later than 01/08/2000 (though both dates inclusive).|
|Selection process:||Written test + interview|
|How to apply:|
|Job Advt.:||Click here|
|Admit card:||Click here|
|Also check:||Sarkari result|
IBPS PO MT- X Vacancy Details:
Structure of IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2020
Also check: IBPS Exam Scheme 2020
Here are the full details of IBPS PO Selection Procedure 2020. At First of all, candidates have to qualify in Computer based online preliminary examination. Then adequate number of candidates from each category will be shortlisted for Main Examination. Finally the shortlisted candidates will be allowed to appear in Interview. At last IBPS PO Merit List will be prepared for the final selection.
- Preliminary online examination – 100 marks
- Mains (written + objective) exam – 200 marks
- Interview – 100 marks
IBPS PO Prelims: The IBPS PO Prelims Exam is a computer based test. There are total 100 marks for 100 objective type MCQs. Duration of exam is 1 hour. Medium of exam is English / Hindi language.
IBPS PO Main Exam: On the other hand Main examination is of 200 marks but of 150 objective type MCQ. However there are Two descriptive type questions, too. Descriptive questions are set to examine the standard of English language of aspirant. For wrong answer one fourth marks will be deducted as negative marking penalty.
IBPS PO Interview: Only those who qualify in Main examination will subsequently be called for Interview. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. Qualifying marks in interview are 40 for Gen whereas 35 for SC / ST / OBC / PwD.
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam|
|Name of Test||Nos. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|IBPS PO Main Exam|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|General Banking / Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||02||25||30 minutes|
IBPS PO Exam Syllabus 2020
Also check: IBPS Selection Procedure 2020
Preliminary Exam: Also known as IBPS CWE PO / MT Prelims, it consists of following three sections.
- English language test i.e. Comprehension, tense, sentence, one word substitution etc.
- Quantitative aptitude, General math.
Main Examination: The IBPS PO Mains exam is consist of one objective type as well as one descriptive paper.
- Computer test i.e. Operating System; RAM, ROM, Memory; Basic applications; Input & Output Devices; Introduction to Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point etc.
- General Banking / Economy / Banking Awareness: Concepts of economics, Economic policies, micro macro balance, Impact of economic policies, Determinant of growth and development, India’s ranking in the various indices, poverty and its eradication programmes, Fiscal policy etc.
- English i.e. Comprehension, tense, sentence, one word substitution etc.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- English language test of letter writing and essay.
IBPS PO Exam 2020- FAQ
- Apex MP Rajya Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 75 Post
- IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online IDBI SO 134 Post
- Canara Bank SO Exam 2020 Apply Result Cut Off Specialist Officer 220 Post
- SBI PO Exam 2020 Notification Syllabus Apply Admit Card
- IBPS SO 2020 Apply IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Result Cut Off
What is IBPS PO salary?
The basic pay of Probationary Officer in IBPS is Rs.25000. In addition all usual Allowances are also payable.
What is the validity of IBPS PO Exam 2020?
IBPS PO Exam is held to recruit either Probationary Officer / Management Trainee or in a similar post in participating bank(s). The validity of IBPS CRP- PO/MT-X expire on 31/03/2022.
How to Apply for IBPS PO online form?
Firstly register yourself at ibps.in site. Secondly fill the required details and upload photo and sign. Thirdly pay the fee through online mode. Finally provide the fee details if paying through offline.
How long is the probation period of IBPS PO?
There is a probation period of 2 years for all selected IBPS PO officials.