Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (10+2) Course Commencing Jan-2020
- Job update: 13.05.2019
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job location: Across India
- Total vacancies: 90 Posts
- Email support: [email protected]
The Indian nationals (or equivalent) who have passed 10+2 standard examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are invited to Join Indian Army. The persons who have fulfill the required eligibility norms are given Permanent Commission In India Army through TES (10+2) Course. 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Examination is conducted twice a year and training commences in the months of January and July. At present the applications are invited for Technical Entry Scheme (10+2) Course-42 commencing from Jan-2020. The Indian Army TES Online Form is available for the registration at website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Total 90 posts are going to fill-up. After successful completion of 04 years course the cadets will be granted permanent commission in India Army in the rank of Lieutenant. Kindly read the notification carefully before applying to the challenging career employment.
Indian Army TES (10+2) Jan-2020
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Jan-2020
Technical Entry Scheme (10+2) Course Commencing Jan-2020
|Vacancy name:||Indian Army TES Jan 2020|
|Application Fee:||No application fee is to be paid.|
|Eligibility:||10+2 class pass in PCM discipline.|
|How to apply:||Candidates may submit their applications through online registration system. There is No need to send any print-out copy of application. Check following links to see notification pdf and online application submission.| Join Indian Army TES (10+2) Course Eligibility Norms
Check your eligibility and requisite minimum standards for applying the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Courses.
|Age limit:||16½ to 19½ years (as on 01.01.2020), i.e. not born before 01.07.2000 and later than 01.07.2003, both dates are inclusive.|
|Qualification:||10+2 Pass with Physics, Chemistry & Math (aggregate 70% or above).|
|Marital status:||Only the unmarried Male candidates may apply.|
|Nationality:||Citizen of India (OR) subject of Bhutan/Nepal (OR) Tibetan refugee who came over India before 01.01.1962 for permanent setteling in India (OR) Person of India origin who migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia, Vietnam| Selection Procedure Of Indian Army TES (10+2) Course…
Selection for the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course is done by conducting the successive stages of SSB interviews. The details selection methodology is given below.
- Shortlisting of Candidates
Candidates will be shortlisted based on cut-off percentage as decided by Integrated HQ of MoD (Army). After shortlisting the candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated online to the concern candidates. Candidates, then, have to select SSB dates by logging-in army portal on first come, first serve basis.
- SSB Interview Sessions
SSB interview session is the five days long assessment procedure. It consist of two stages of testing i.e. Stage-I & Stage-II. Several tests are includes to check the Intelligence & Personality of candidates. Screening test, Psychological test, Group testing, and Interview are conducting. Snake Race, PPDT, SD, GPE and Documents testing are also included.
Indian Army TES Fitness Standards
The minimum required physical and medical fitness standards are given below in table. Check your eligibility norms.
|Health:||Good physical and mental health. Free from any disease/disability which can interfere in performing the duties efficiently. No evidence of weak constitution, body defect or under-weight.|
|Height (General):||157.5 cms|
|Height (Gorakhas, Garhwal, Kumaon & Northeastern states):||152.5 cms|
|Height (Laksdweep):||155.5 cms|
How to Apply for Indian Army TES (10+2) Entry
Follow the instructions below to successfully submit your application for the Indian Army technical Entry Course (TES 10+2).
- Registration and application will be submitted at website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Fill the particulars carefully required in online application form. Editing or modification is not permitted in submitted application.
- Roll number will be generated after successful submission of application. Candidate should print two copies of confirmation slip. One has to carry at the time of SSB Interview.
- Two self-attested copies of 10th and 12th class certificate, & ID proof should also be carried.
- 20 self-attested copies of passport size photograph should also be carried with application form.
- Candidate should submit only one application.
Indian Army TES Result
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall performance of candidates in Stage-I, and State-II of SSB Interview. Final recommendation, result and merit list of qualified candidates, in each category, will be released by Indian Army. Result could be download from the given link after the publication of same.
Latest Jobs in Defence Forces
|Indian Army (Online Form, Results, Question Papers, Practice Sets)|
|Religious Teacher Indian Army JCO Recruitment RRT 2020 Apply 152 Post|
» Application Date: 30.09.2019 to 29.10.2019
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019 - Notifications, Apply|
» Application Date: As per notification
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification, Apply Online 2500 Posts | IndiaJoining
- Forest Dept Assam Bharti 2020, Online Form Apply 1081 Posts | IndiaJoining
- Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2020, Online Apply PSC Thulasi 125 Posts | IndiaJoining
- Karnataka Police Physical Test Norms | Race, Jump, Height, Chest Measurement Standards
- KSP Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2020 – KSRP, IRB, Bandsman 6686 Posts