Join Indian Army Online Form — How To Apply
- Employment type: Full-time (Permanent Service Commission, Short Service Commission, JCO
- Job location: All India
- Email support: email@example.com
- Army Contact Page – Click here…
Do you want to make your career in Indian Army? Are you the One who want to Join Indian Army for a glorious life? Then, you are on perfect page where we open-up the step-by-step process guide of online registration for Indian Army jobs online application. This page is the best guide for online application for all trade like GD, Clerk, technical, Tradesman, JCO, Nursing assistant and Store keeper technical. Before the year of 2015 there was no online processing or registration for Army Bharti Rally in India. However, applying using Indian Army Online Form is mandatory since 01.10.2015. See below the process of submitting your online application…
Join Indian Army Online Form 2019
Before going to apply or submitting application, you must check your eligibility for joining Indian Army. Candidates may check required eligibility standards to Join Indian Army easily at here by providing some basic essential details. Only the eligible candidates should proceed to fill-up Indian Army jobs online application. Easy steps to submit online application are given below.
How To Do Online Registration To Join Indian Army?
- STEP-1: If you are applying for first time, then you have to register first. Click On the registration link if you are not registered before at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Registration is easy and can be done by clicking here.
- STEP-2: Read the given instructions carefully before proceeding. After getting satisfied proceed to the bottom of page and then click on “Continue” button.
- STEP-3: Right after pressing the “Continue” button a page will open there asking to provide your basic personal details. Fill your Aadhar Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth. Also provide your active and valid email ID and mobile phone number. After filling these details, click on “Submit” button given at the bottom of page.
- STEP-4: Soon after that a new page will open. You have to provide some more personal details there like Martial Status, Height, Gender, Residence etc. Filling after these details, please proceed to the “Save” button. This way your Registration on Join Indian Army Website is get registered.
- STEP-5: Just after pressing the “Save” button, The Log-in page of Indian army appears. Here you find yourself logged-in at Army site. Now you can the Category and Posts you are eligible to. Press the button of your desired category and simply your application will be accepted.
How To Submit Indian Army Online Form?
Indian Army Online Form Direct Link – Register Online
- STEP-1: Before submission of the application, you have to register first there. Check Indian Army registration guide to see step-by-step process of online registration.
- STEP-2: If you are already registered there, please log-in with your username and password. Your registered Email ID will be your username.
- STEP-3: After logged-in at Army site you will be able to see your profile in left sidebar. Click on “Apply Online” and you can then see the Category and Posts you are eligible to.
- STEP-4: Press the button of your desired category, provide the required details there and simply your application will be accepted.
How To Edit Existing Online Application of Indian Army Bharti Rally?
Below is the guide to modify existing application. If you have make a mistake and want to make changes in Indian Army Online Form you should follow the given procedure.
- STEP-1: If you are a registered user, please log-in at the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in with your registered Email ID and password.
- STEP-2: After logged-in you will be able to see your profile in left sidebar. Click on “My Profile” and a page showing your details will be open.
- STEP-3: At this newly opened page you can update and edit your details. Just fill-up or update the existing details there.
- STEP-4: After updating the profile please proceed to “Update” button at bottom of the page. Fill the provided Captcha and click on “Save” button.
- STEP-5: Simply this way your profile update and application editing get successfully accepted.
Indian Army Jobs Online Application Precautions
You should follow the following precautions while submitting Indian Army Jobs Online Application. Making mistake(s) or providing false information may result in rejection of your candidature.
- Candidate please note that they can apply for one Category/Post only. If a candidate registers for more than one Trade or Category, his registration will not be considered. So, please choose your Trade wisely before applying to Army Recruitment Rally.
- Personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number are must to be given accurately.
- The allotted Roll Number must be remembered and kept carefully. Roll Number is used for tracking of application.
- All Certificates like Admit Card/AADHAR Card/Education/Residence/Nativity/Caste/NCC/Sports etc should be kept and bring carefully to the Army Rally Ground as these will be verified during pre-enrolment verification.
- Successful candidates have to undergo medical examination on the same or next day at the rally site.
NOTE: If you face any problem or have any query on “How To Apply | Join Indian Army Online Application Form | Registration” then you may get in touch personally with us by leaving a comment below. We surely will sort out and provide solution of problem in a timely manner.
Latest Indian Army Result Recruitment 2019
|Indian Army (Online Form, Results, Question Papers, Practice Sets)|
|Indian Army Open Bharti — JCO, OR, GD, Tradesmen, TECH (Check All India Rally Status)|
|Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (10+2) Course-40 (Commencing Jan-2019)|
- Indian Army Recruitment Latest List 2018 — Officers, JCO, Soldier GD, Rally
- Indian Army Results Latest List 2018 – Officers, ARO, GD, Rally Results
- Join Indian Army JCO RRT Course 2019 — 96 Religious Teacher Posts
- Join Indian Army Online Form 2019 | How To Apply Army Rally Registration
- JAK LI Regimental Centre Srinagar Result CEE 29.07.2018
- RO Pune Result CEE 29.07.2018