State University Of Performing and Visual Arts (SUPVA) – Recruitment Notifications
Address: Sector-6, Rohtak-124001, Haryana (INDIA)
Phone No.: +91-1262-216491
Email: [email protected]
State University Of Performing and Visual Arts was established as Integrated Campus of the Govt Technical Institution(s) Society. SUPVA came into existence with the objective to facilitate and promote studies and research in emerging areas of Design, Fine Arts, Urban Planning and Architecture and Film & TV. The University imparting 14 highly professional and technical under-graduate programmes. To strengthen its manpower, SUPVA recruits on undermentioned sarkari naukri vacancy posts.
SUPVA Rohtak Recruitment Latest List…
SUPVA Rohtak Recruitment 2018 – 68 Posts Of Lab Assistant, Faculty, Engineer
State University Of Performing & Visual Arts (SUPVA), Rohtak is inviting applications to fill up Sixty Eight posts of Lab Assistant, Faculty, Engineer and Lady Hostel Supervisor. Interested govt job seekers may submit their applications on or earlier to 13.02.2018. More details like qualification criteria, selection process and how to apply are available below…
SUPVA Vacancy Details:
- Computer Engineer : 02 posts
- SDE (Civil) : 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 01 post
- Library Assistant : 02 posts
- Lab Assistant : 23 posts
- Lady Hostel Supervisor : 01 post
- Professor (Visual Arts) : 03 posts
- Professor (Design) : 03 posts
- Professor (Film & TV) : 01 post
- Professor (Urban Planning & Architecture) : 04 posts
- Associate Professor (Visual Arts) : 04 posts
- Associate Professor (Design) : 04 posts
- Associate Professor (Urban Planning & Architecture) : 02 posts
- Assistant Professor (Visual Arts) : 02 posts
- Assistant Professor (Urban Planning & Architecture) : 12 posts
- Assistant Professor/Production Manager (Film & TV) : 01 post
Qualification: Master degree and NET qualified for posts of Assistant Professor. Doctoral degree with 08 years experience for posts of Associate Professor. Doctoral degree with 10 years experience for posts of Professor. IT Graduate with 02 years experience for posts of Computer Engineer. Diploma in the relevant discipline for posts of Lab Assistant. See the official notification below to view more details.
Age Limit: As per rules of government.
Selection Process: Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Closing Date: Last date of application submission is 13 February 2018.
How to Apply: Candidates may submit their applications by using the prescribed application format only. Paper applications along with photostat copies of relevant documents should be send by post to- [email protected]. Download detailed recruitment advt, forms and other annexures to apply.