Here is the fresh update of SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2020 SSC Steno Online Application Form. As per the sarkari job portal, Staff Selection Commission issues SSC Stenographer Notification 2020. So find every details of SSC Stenographer Syllabus Exam Date 2020. View full details of SSC Stenographer 2020 Notification How to Apply for SSC Steno Recruitment. The SSC Stenographer Recruitment Result Admit Card Latest News 2020 is also available at ssc stenographer result cutoff page.
SSC JE Notification 2020 Exam Date Result Cutoff Apply
|Staff Selection Commission|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Result 2020
Advt. No.: SSC Steno 2020
|Exam Date:||29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021|
|Fee pay Last date by Online:||06/11/2020|
|Fee Challan print Last date:||08/11/2020|
|Fee pay Last date by Offline:||10/11/2020|
|Application Fee:||No fee for SC / ST / PwD / Women whereas Rs 100 for all Others.|
|Qualification:||12th standard or equivalent pass.|
|Age (as on 01/08/2020):||18-30 for Steno ‘C’ whereas 18-27 for Steno ‘D’.|
|Selection procedure:||Written test + Skill test|
|Job Advt.:||Click here|
|Admit card:||Click here|
|Also check:||Sarkari result|
SSC Stenographer Staff Selection Commission Steno Examination 2020 Notification
Also check: SSC Stenographer Question Papers Pdf
About: Presently the Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct an open competitive Examination for recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’. SSC Stenographer 2020 hiring is meant for various Ministries, Departments and Organizations in the Government of India. This is the Stenographer Sarkari Naukri in Group- C in Level-7 of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission. So read the full details of SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020.
SSC Stenographer Qualification Details
Following list shows the full details of SSC Stenographer educational qualification.
- 12th standard or equivalent Pass.
- Have skills in Stenography.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
Also check for SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Pdf: Click Here
SSC Stenographer Exam is Objective Type Computer Base Examination. Duration of first paper is Two hours. There are total 200 marks for question paper. There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. This paper consist of three different parts. Following are details of all three parts. Also read SSC Steno Exam Syllabus of all other exams at Indiajoining.
|1. General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|2. General Awareness||50||50|
|3. English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus
Also check: SSC Steno Exam Scheme
- Reasoning & General Intelligence: This include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. Questions come from analogies, similarities as well as differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment,visual memory, decision making and discrimination, observation, relationship, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, number series, etc.
- General Awareness: Questions aims to test the candidate’s general awareness about the environment around him / her and its application to society.
- English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his / her writing ability, may also be tested.
SSC Stenographer Stenography Test
Also check: SSC Stenographer Syllabus Pdf
The candidates have to appear for Stenography test. There is One dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 wpm for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ whereas 80 wpm for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. On the other hand the matter has to be transcribed on computer. Following is the time of transcription:-
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 50 minutes for English whereas 65 minutes for Hindi.
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 40 minutes for English whereas 55 Minutes for Hindi.
SSC Steno Exam Cutoff
The Staff Selection Commission, organizing authority of the exam, decides the SSC Stenographer Cutoff Marks. Aspirants may check the SSC Steno Exam Cutoff page to analyze the trends of score in SSC Stenographer Written Exam. Meanwhile it is important to know that SSC releases cutoff score separately for different categories. So cutoff marks may differ from Unreserved to SC category. Following list shows the min SSC Stenographer Cutoff. Though this time the minimum qualifying marks may go much higher.
- UR : 30%
- OBC / EWS : 25%
- Others : 20%
SSC Steno Result SSC Stenographer Final Result
Also check: SSC Stenographer Result Latest News
Generally the SSC Stenographer Result releases on the SSC Nic official website. At first the SSC Steno Result 2020 may come out by the end of July 2021. Consequently the SSC Stenographer Final Result will release after conducting the skill test and DV. For instance SSC Stenographer Exam Date is 29/03/2021. So SSC Steno Exam Result may come out by Jul / Aug month. A direct official link to check SSC Stenographer Exam Result is available under the Result tab with the link ‘SSC Steno Result’. This opens up in a PDF file where roll numbers of selection candidates show. Visit linked page to view latest SSC jobs.
FAQ- SSC Stenographer Exam Date Recruitment Result
What are the new SSC Stenographer Exam photograph guidelines in 2020?
- Scan color passport size photograph in JPEG format (size 20 KB to 50 KB).
- Not more than three months old.
- Date of photograph clearly print on the photo.
How much is relaxation in upper age for Reserved categories?
It is max 5 years for SC / ST whereas 3 years for OBC.
Is there negative marking in SSC Steno exam?
Yes. There is negative marking of 0.25 mark in written exam.