Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) Vacancy 2018
- Job posting date: 14.09.2018
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job location: All India based
- Total vacancies: 330 Posts
- Helpline: 18004259992
- Advt.No.: 03/2018
Vijaya Bank PO 2018 Recruitment notification is released. Vijaya Bank application invitation is now going on for 330 Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) (JMGS-I) in General Banking Stream posts. Applicants who were searching for fresh Banking Jobs may now apply to Vijaya bank online vacancies 2018. Vijaya Bank online apply form is available here to submit your application. Check exam pattern, syllabus, vacancy details and eligibility norms below.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment PO Credit Vacancy 2018
join us on YouTube
Kindly check the full notification and eligibility norms before submitting your application.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 — PO Credit, Notification, Apply
Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) General Banking Stream Vacancies 2018
|Vacancy name:||Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 PO Credit|
|Eligibility & age:||Degree with MBA in finance discipline.|
|How to apply:||Candidates may submit their applications through online registration system. There is No need to send any print-out copy of application. Check following links to see notification pdf and online application submission.|
Vijaya Bank PO Eligibility Norms
Check the required qualification standards, experience details salary, and other eligibility norms at below provided table.
|POST & PAY SCALE||QUALIFICATION||EXPERIENCE||AGE|
|Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) JMGS-I
JMG Scale-I (Rs.23700–42020/-)
|Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with 60% marks. Must have MBA or PG degree/diploma (with specialization in Finance) or Post-graduation degree in Commerce/Science/Economics/Law or Chartered Accountant or ICWA or Company Secretary.||Experience is not necessary to have.||21—30 years as on 01.08.2018|
Vijaya Bank PO Vacancy Details:
|Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) JMGS-I||330||167||89||49||25|
Vijaya Bank PO Selection Procedure
Selection will be through online test and/or personal interview. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of online examination and also a minimum total score to be shortlisted for the interview. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- Written examination (150 marks)
- Personality test (100 marks)
Vijaya Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018
Download Vijaya Bank PO Exam Pattern in detail at here. The written examination will consist of one paper only containing Multiple choice objective type questions. Test will be based on English Language, Financial Management and General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and having 120 minutes of duration. For each wrong answer, which has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty/negative marking.
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
|Total of questions and marks||150|
Vijaya Bank PO Syllabus 2018
Download Vijaya Bank Syllabus 2018 for the posts of Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) (Junior Management Grade, Scale-I) in General Banking Stream.
- General Awareness: Questions related to common experience including every day observations, current affairs/problems with special reference to banking.
- English Language: Questions will be set to check the English language competency of candidate. Test will have punctuation, voice, narration etc.
- Financial Management: Questions will be set to assess the financial, commercial and monetary knowledge of candidate. Syllabus will be equivalent to PG/MBA standard.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment PO Result 2018
Roll numbers of the candidates shortlisted after written test to Interview will be published after declaring the Vijaya Bank PO Result 2018. Names of the selected candidates for appointment will be declared through a merit list. Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained in online examination (marks obtained in General Awareness with special reference to Banking and Financial Management paper) will be prepared category-wise in descending order.
Latest Banking Jobs India
- Jobs In UPRVUNL 2019 Jr.Engineer, Assistant, Chemist — Form, Syllabus
- NIACL Recruitment 2018 — 312 Officers (Generalist & Specialists), Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- Canara Bank Online Form 2018 — 800 Posts Of Probationary Officer, Notification, Apply
- Jobs In Hindustan Copper Ltd (HCL) 2018 – Recruitment Of Executive 177 Posts, Apply now!
- SEBI Recruitment 2018 – Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 120 Posts – Apply Now!