Name Of Exam: Teacher Eligibility Test
Conducting Authority: CBSE for CTET and State Education Boards for State TETs
Frequency of test: Once (or twice sometimes) in a year
Introduction: This page updates the latest information about Upcoming TET Exams in India. Candidates please find the detailed schedule and link(s) for the CTET and State TETs at below on this page. The page provide direct link(s) to download examination pattern, syllabus, old question papers and notification schedule of TET exam in India.
Importance Of Teacher Eligibility Test: Teacher Eligibility Test, commonly known as TET, is an entrance examination for the appointment as Teacher in India. Qualifying the TET is mandatory to get Teacher Jobs In Government Schools in India from Class 1 to Class 8. TET is divided in two separate papers. Paper-I is conducted for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper-II for Class 6 to Class 8. TET is conducted by both Central government and State governments in India. The TET, conducted by CBSE for all over India, is known as CTET.
Teacher Eligibility Test
Brief History: National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) vide it’s notification on 23.08.2010 and 29.07.2011 has laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for class I to VIII in India. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher (in govt & govt-aided schools) is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government.
CTET — Central Teacher Eligibility Test
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. It’s mandatory to qualify CTET to become eligible for Teacher posts in Central Schools of India, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of NVS, and Army Schools. Same way the CTET qualified candidate may apply for Teacher posts in any state government-owned school in India as well as aided, non-aided, private and semi-private schools.
|CTET – Central Teacher Eligibility Test||Registration: 22.06.2018||Notification|
|Last date: 19.07.2018||Eligibility|
|Fee deposit: 21.07.2018||Exam Pattern|
|Admit card date: 20.08.2018||Exam Syllabus|
|Exam date: 16.09.2018||Question Papers|
|Result: Sep, Nov of 2018||Apply…|
State Teacher Eligibility Test
It’s mandatory to qualify the TET exam to get Teacher Job In Govt Schools of state governments in India. State Teacher Eligibility Tests are conducted separately by state governments. TET may also compulsory to qualify to become a Teacher in govt-aided, non-aided, private and semi-private schools.
Teacher Jobs In India Latest List 2018
- Join Indian Army JCO RRT Course 2019 — 96 Religious Teacher Posts
- MP SLET 2018 – MP PSC SET Syllabus, Exam Pattern, MPSET Online Form
- EduDel Recruitment 2018 — Guest Faculty 50 Posts, Apply Now!
- CHD Education Recruitment 2018 — 418 Posts Teachers, Syllabus, Online Form
- UKMSSB Faculty Recruitment 2018 — 138 Assistant Professor Jobs, Notification, Apply
- Lecturer Jobs Uttarakhand 2018 – UKPSC 917 Posts Lecturer – Notification, Apply
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 — 19 Posts Of Assistant Professor – Notification, Apply
- Haryana Polytechnic Jobs 2018 — Faculty, Instructor, Lecturer – Notification, Apply
- KVS Notification 2018 — 8339 Vacancies, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Apply
- PPSC Recruitment 2018 – 207 Posts Of Inspector Cooperative Societies, Advt.No.03