Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Gr.II (Entry Level) Examination 2018
Job posting date: 05.08.2018
Employment type: Full-time
Total vacancies: 140 Posts
Email support: [email protected]
The latest notification from Madhya Pradesh High Court is just announced. MPHC Civil Judge 2018 Exam Notification is now released here. Madhya Pradesh High Court has released 140 Civil Judge Gr.II (Entry Level) vacancies. Job seekers may now submit MPHC Civil Judge Online Form 2018 through mphc.gov.in. Eligible candidates may now apply online for Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Recruitment 2018. Please check the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process and detailed instructions to how to apply at below. Apart from the MPHC Vacancy Notification 2018, the job seekers may also find more Court Jobs here and may explore the vast job opportunities.
MPHC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018
Kindly check the full notification and eligibility norms before submitting your application.
MPHC Civil Judge 2018 – Exam Pattern, Notification, Apply
|High Court Of Madhya Pradesh (Jabalpur)
Civil Judge Gr.II (Entry Level) Vacancies 2018
|Vacancy name:||MPHC Civil Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2018|
|Date of vacancy notification:||01.08.2018|
|Starting date of application:||05.08.2018|
|Closing date of application:||04.09.2018|
|Editing/modification in application:||20.08.2018 to 04.09.2018|
|Downloading of admit card:||22.09.2018|
|Date of written examination:||29.09.2018|
|Application Fee:||Rs.600/- for SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates of Madhya Pradesh and Rs.1000/- for all others.|
|Eligibility & age:||Graduate in Law stream. (Check details here…).|
Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Vacancy Details:
|Civil Judge Gr.II (Entry Level)||140||70||20||22||28|
Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Eligibility Norms
|POST & PAY SCALE||QUALIFICATION||Age|
|Civil Judge Gr.II (Entry Level)
|Bachelor degree in Law (LLB). Applicant must be an Indian citizen.||min 21 to max 35 years as on 01.01.2019. Relaxation in upper age is admissible up to 03 years to SC/ST/OBC candidates.|
MPHC Civil Judge Selection Procedure
Check and download the detailed selection procedure of MPHC Civil Judge 2018 Recruitment. First of all, candidates must have to qualify in Computer based online preliminary examination. This will be a screening test only for the primary assessment of applicants. Candidates shortlisted after prelims shall be admitted to appear in Mains. After Main Examination the successful candidates will be admitted to Interview/Personality Test. Final selection would be based on the marks obtained in Main Examination and Interview.
- Written (online) preliminary exam (150 marks)
- Written (online) competitive examination (400 marks)
- Interview (50 marks)
Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern
Check the MPHC Civil Judge Exam Pattern in detail at here. The preliminary exam will be a computer based written test having total 150 questions. Weightage of preliminary exam will be 150 marks and duration will be 02 hours. There will be No Negative Marking in preliminary exam. Every section will have multiple choice based objective questions.
MPHC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Constitution of India||10||10|
|Civil procedure code||15||15|
|Property transfer act||7||7|
|Indian contracts act||8||8|
|Specified satisfaction act||6||6|
|M.P land control act||5||5|
|M.P land excise code||5||5|
|Indian evidence code||15||15|
|Indian penal code||15||15|
|Penal code act||15||15|
|Negotiable instrument act||5||5|
|Knowledge of computer||10||10|
|Knowledge of English language||10||10|
|Total questions and marks weightage||150||150|
MPHC Civil Judge Main Examination Pattern: Main examination will consist of Four descriptive papers. Duration of each paper will be maximum 03 hours. Main Exam will be conducted on Two days in two different shifts. Weightage of Main exam will be 400 marks. Medium of exam will be Hindi or English language.
|Paper-I||Constitution, Civil law and procedures||100||Paper-II||Translation, essay and composition||100|
|Paper-III||Local law, criminal law and procedures||100|
|Paper-IV||Judicial verdict writing||100|
|Total marks / weightage||400|
High Court Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2018
Subjects and topics of both Preliminary and Main examination will almost be same. Detailed syllabus of preliminry examination is also shown in Exam Pattern table at above. Topics and codes of syllabus of MPHC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus (Mains) are provided below.
- PAPER-I: Constitution of India; Civil procedure code-1908; Property transfer act-1882; Indian contracts act-1872; Specified satisfaction act-1963 (chapter 1,2,6,7 & 8); Limitation act-1963 (part-2 & 3).
- PAPER-II: Writing on a social issue (30 marks); Writing on a law topic (20 marks); Abridgement writing (20 marks); Translation from Hindi to English (15 marks); Translation from English to Hindi (15 marks).
- PAPER-III: M.P land control act-1961; M.P land excise code-1959; Indian evidence code-1872; Indian penal code-1860; Penal procedure code-1973; Negotiable instrument act-1881 (from 138 to 147)
- PAPER-IV: Stabilization of solvents (10 marks); Preparation of allegations (10 marks); Judicial (civil) verdict writing (CJ-II) (40 marks); Judicial (penal) verdict writing (JMFC) (40 marks)
Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Exam Result 2018
After declaring the result of preliminary exam a total of 1400 (or lower) candidates will be declared qualified for Main exam. Shortlisted candidates may check their status after declaring the MPHC Civil Judge Result 2018. Out of all total, only 420 (or lower) candidates will be admitted to appear in Interview. Final result will be declared on basis of Merit List. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Main Exam and Interview.
MPHC Civil Judge Pass Marks 2018 (Prelims)
- For General candidates: 90 marks
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates: 82 marks
MPHC Civil Judge Pass Marks 2018 (Mains)
- For General candidates: 50% marks (200)
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates: 45% (180)
Latest Govt Jobs In Madhya Pradesh
|MPHC (Job, Result, Question Paper, Exam Pattern)|
|MPHC Civil Judge 2018 - Exam Pattern, Notification, Apply
» Application Date: 05.08.2018 to 04.09.2018
» Application Fees: Rs.600/- for SC/ST/OBC/PwD & Rs.1000/- for all others
- MPPSC Results 2018 — Cut-Off, Interview, Merit List Status Download
- MPHC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 – 140 Posts, Exam Pattern, Notification, Apply
- MPPSC VAS Exam 2018 — 118 Posts Of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Notification, Apply
- RRCAT TASAR 2018 — 50 Posts Of Trade Apprenticeship — Notification, Apply
- MPCZ Results 2018 – Latest Merit, Marks Cut-Off, Interview Result – Check Or Download!