Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, Pin-500007
Occupational Category: Hotel Administration
Work Hours: Full-time job, requires movement in trains up to 22 days per month
Salary: INR 25000 per month
Description: Eligible and well-qualified candidates are invited to appear for a walk-in-interview for the post of Supervisor (Hospitality) in South Central Zone of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). Posts are to be filled-up on contract basis for a period of 2 years and extendable based on requirement and satisfactory performance. Interview will be conducted based on the credentials provide by applicant. On the basis of performance in the personal interview the candidates will be selected in the order of merit. In addition to 85 selected candidates, names of 85 other successful candidates will be placed on reserved waiting list. Engagement of selected candidates shall be subject to medical fitness test as prescribed by IRCTC. The selected candidates may be posted/transferred anywhere in India.
- Responsible for supervision and monitoring of food production, quality & services in railway catering units.
- Ensure compliance of company policies and standard hospitality practices.
- Resolve customer/passenger care related issues and complaint management.
- Collection of feedback, analysis and course correction.
- Supervise the train staff in efficient upkeep of equipment and devices.
- Coordination with various departments, offices, and business partners.
- Full Time B.Sc. degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration.
- Post-qualification experience of minimum one year in F&B Industry (production/service/ operations) of units having FSSAI certification.
- Knowledge of computer (MS Office), preparation of reports is desirable.
- Ability to solve problems and make rational decisions.
- Well qualified and organized personality.
- Problem resolving.
- Teaching experience and training will not be counted as experience.
- Employee compensation benefits, other usual perks.
- Daily allowances, Lodging charges, National holiday allowances etc..
Find this job location on Google Map