Location: Sher Shah Road, New Delhi, 110503
Occupational Category: Vehicle Driving
Work Hours: Full-time job
Salary: INR 20600 P.M
Description: High Court of Delhi seeks a full-time Chauffeur to join the vehicle driving duties. Total 35 Driver Posts in Delhi High Court are open for 10th pass job seekers. Provisionally eligible candidates will require to appear in Preliminary Examination (100 marks), Skill Tests (Driving Skill Test on Simulator as well as on road in Real Traffic Conditions for 100 marks) and Interview (for 40 marks). There shall be no rounding-off of marks at any stage of examination. There would be 25% negative marking in recruitment test.
- Nature of duties involve driving of four wheeler vehicle.
- Applicant should also familiar to drive two wheel vehicles.
- Pick and drop the Court’s officials and/or driving the goods laden trucks.
- Matriculation (10th class) or Higher Secondary standard pass with driving licence of light vehicles. Essential qualification should be pass in any subjects.
- 2 years unblemished experience in the field line of work.
- Excellent driving experience of heavy vehicles.
- Having general knowledge of vehicle parts can enhance to chance of selection.
- Good knowledge of traffic rules and regulations in India.
- Medically, mentally and physical fitness is essential.
- Duties involve driving of four wheeler vehicle, so there is no reservation or relaxation for physically disabled persons.
- A non-refundable fee of 400/- (for General/OBC/EWS candidates) and Rs.200/- (for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen). Fee is payable through online mode of payment.
- Age should not be below 18 years and over 27 years as on 01.01.2019. Applicant should have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2001.
If interested in this position, please submit your application, and a cover letter. Check notification.
Job update: 05.08.2019
Starting date: 14.08.2019
Last date: 05.09.2019
Find this job location on Google Map