Here is the latest update of GPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment Online Application Form. The Gujarat Public Service Commission has release Gpsc Account Officer Class-2 Notification 2021 at govt job portal. So find every details of GPSC Hisabi Adhikari Job Vacancy at OJAS Online Application. View full details of Account Officer GPSC 2021 Gujarat Finance Dept Gpsc Maru Result. All in all GPSC હિસાબ અધિકારી Exam Date Syllabus Admit Card complete advt available at this page.
Also check ☛ GPSC Rajya Vera Nirikshak Test Series
GPSC Accounts Officer Online Form
Job description: Gujarat Public Service Commission vacancy notification 2021 for Hisabi Adhikari Class-2. Those who are looking for finance jobs for freshers can either Apply GPSC Accounts Officer Online Form or check exam result through the official site. For more details check Gujarat GPSC Hisabi Adhikari Vacancy Notification 2021 full details at following table.
GPSC Hisabi Adhikari Recruitment 2021 – Complete Details
|Post Name:||Accounts Officer, Class-2, Gujarat Accounts Service Class-2|
|Total Vacancies:||15 Post|
|Form Submit date:||15/07/2021 to 31/07/2021|
|Exam Date:||05/12/2021 [Tentative]|
|Result Date:||Jan 2022|
|Interview Date:||July 2022|
|Job Advt:||View notification|
|Syllabus:||Gpsc Hisabi Adhikari Exam Syllabus|
|Registration / Login / Admit Card:||Click here|
|Accounts Officer [27/2019-20]:||Final result | Detailed Instructions regarding Mark-Sheet; Re-Checking of marks and To receive a copy of Answer-Book|
- SFIO Recruitment 2021 » 75 Director, Prosecutor, Superintendent Vacancy
- GPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021 Hisabi Adhikari Result Cut Off
- Accounts Payable Specialist Wisconsin
- ILBS Recruitment 2021 » 233 Teaching, Non-teaching Vacancies
- Pune Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 » JE, Technician, Section Engineer Form
GPSC Accounts Officer Eligibility Criteria
All candidates have to fulfill the GPSC Accounts Officer Eligibility Criteria. Following are the min requirements as eligibility criteria, failing which may result in rejection of the application.
- Graduate of Commerce (B.com) / Chartered Accountant / Institute of costs and Work Accounts (ICWA) / Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) / Company Secretary or any other equivalent educational qualification.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Application.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi Or both.
Any candidate who is willing to apply for Gpsc Hisabi Adhikari job must be either a citizen of India, or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal, or any other non-Indian person who fulfills the eligibility conditions as set by MHA.
The age limit is min 20 to max 37 years as of the last date of online application. However, the relaxation in upper age is admissible for candidates in different categories as per Gujarat Government Rules.
GPSC Accounts Officer Result Cut Off
Because there are a lot of determining factors, the GPSC Accounts Officer Cut Off marks vary year-to-year. Generally the cutoff marks increase every year and we can expect a margin of around 55% to 60% of the total marks for final cut-off score. For instance, check the GPSC Account Officer Cut off Marks 2019 at this table.
Also check ☛ GPSC Account Officer Year wise Cut Off
GPSC Account Officer Old Paper with Answer
Attempting the gpsc account officer class 2 mains exam paper is always a fine practice to qualify the recruitment exam. In addition, candidates can take some lead from Ibps Officer Scale-II exam for the better exam preparation and avoid mistakes while solving the questions in real conditions. Candidates can free download Gpsc Account Officer Class 2 Old Paper with Answer at Indiajoining. So go to the next section for Pdf Download Gpsc Hisabi Adhikari Question Paper with answer key.
GPSC Hisabi Adhikari Answer Key
At Indiajoining, candidates can download GPSC Hisabi Adhikari Answer Key soon after the completion of written test. Sarkari naukri answer key helps students to refer to the correct answers and measure their chances to qualify the exam. Following table provides GPSC Accounts Officer Answer Key 2021 along with question paper to analyze and calculate the expected score.
|Advt. No.||Post Name||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|25/2020-21||Accounts Officer||Prelims paper | Mains papers||Prelims final key|
|27/2019-20||Accounts Officer||Prelims paper | Mains papers||Prelims final key|
How to Apply for GPSC Accounts Officer 2021 Online Form?
Currently the candidates can apply online through the Gpsc official site. Applicants have to follow these steps to apply for GPSC Account Officer Online Application Form.
- Click on the direct link and proceed to the desired post Accounts Officer.
- Click on “Apply Now” and proceed to the One Time Registration. Fill the mandatory fields on screen.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and sign of candidate.
- Skip the OTR process if already registered and directly go to the Login and proceed to fill-up application form.
- Enter the required details and after payment of application fee, submit the completely filled application form.
- Finally, download a copy of filled-in submitted application format for further reference.
GPSC Account Officer Admit Card 2021
The GPSC Account Officer 2021 Admit Card for the written exam is available to download at here. On the other hand, aspirants can download GPSC Accounts Officer admit card through the official Gpsc Ojas site of the Commission. Please note that hall ticket will not be sent by post. It is candidates’ responsibility to take out a clear print out of their interview letter before appearing into the examination hall. In addition, read the instructions on the admit card carefully to avoid any last time confusion. Candidates may visit the given link to print or generate Gpsc Hisabi Adhikari Admit Card.
Also check ☛ Gujarat Police Sub-Inspector Exam 2021
GPSC Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2021
Presently the GPSC Accounts Officer Exam 2021 is consist of three stages i.e. Preliminary exam, Mains written test and Interview. Check an overview of Gpsc Hisabi Adhikari Examination Pattern at here.
- Written exam has five papers for general studies and accounts aptitude test.
- The prelims exam is consist of two papers for a total of 400 marks.
- There are 100 marks for interview.
Following table shows the complete exam pattern, including subject, number of questions, duration, and maximum marks for each test.
|I.||General Studies||200||180 mins|
|II.||Accountancy and Auditing||200||180 mins|
|Mains Written Exam|
|I.||Gujarati language||200||180 mins|
|II.||General English||200||180 mins|
|III.||General Studies [Gujarati / English]||200||180 mins|
|IV.||Commerce and Management||200||180 mins|
|V.||Economics and Public Administration||200||180 mins|
Also check ☛ GPSC Mamlatdar DySO Recruitment 2021
GPSC Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus
The exam syllabus is also available at official GPSC Accounts Officer recruitment notification. Understanding the pattern of the GPSC Hisabi Adhikari exam syllabus is a most important part of study plan to qualify any exam. Therefore, here is the complete syllabus for all papers of GPSC Account Officer Written Examination.
Language Test [General English / Gujarati]:
- Letter writing.
- Report of an event.
- Drafting of press release notice for the media.
- Dialogue between two persons on a topical issue.
- Formal speeches.
- Individual conversion with a group of people- like; Press conference, Job interview etc.
- Precis writing.
- Translation of a passage from English to Gujarati and vice-versa.
- Gujarati / English grammar.
- Geography, Economy, History and cultural heritage of India with special reference to Gujarat.
- Indian economy and planning of govt schemes.
- Government policy, Welfare schemes and related challenges to the areas like- Labour Welfare; Women, Youth, Tribal and Child development; Development of socially deprived classes; Welfare of old age and differently abled people etc.
- Constitution of India.
- Indian polity.
- Human resource development.
- Constitutional and statutory bodies in India.
- Disaster management.
- General science.
- Current events of national as well as international importance.
Commerce and Management:
- Financial accounting.
- Cost and Management Accounting.
- Financial Management.
- Business and Corporate law.
- Indirect Tax Laws.
- Income-tax law.
- Business Statistics and Data Processing.
- Business Environment.
- Banking and Financial Institution.
Economics and Public Administration:
- Introduction and Basic Concepts of Economics.
- Demand and supply.
- International Trade.
- Introduction of public administration.
- Organizations in public administration.
- Accountability and control in public administration.
- Administrative Law.
- Financial Administration.
- State Government and Administration.
- District administration since independence.
- Civil services.
- Law and order administration.
Also check ☛ Gpsc Accounts Officer Class-2 Exam Syllabus PDF
GPSC Accounts Officer Mains Exam Result
As stated earlier that Gujarat Public Service Commission notification 2021 is open for Hisabi Adhikari Vacancies. So after applying online, the officials shortlist the best available aspirants through the written exam as well as interview. Candidates can check GPSC Accounts Officer Exam Date Admit Card through the direct link at Indiajoining site. We will update GPSC Account Officer Final Result once after declaring the same on official site.
Also check ☛ UKSSSC Account Clerk Exam 2021
FAQ- OJAS GPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment Result
How much is the Gpsc Account Officer Class 2 salary?
Rs 44900 per month in level-8 of pay matrix.
What is the application fee?
There is No application fee for SC / ST / EWS categories. However, the fee is Rs 100 for All Other candidates.
What is the min requirement for GPSC Account Officer job?
Applicant has to be at least a B.Com Graduate.
What is the last date of application form?
31 July 2021.