GPSC Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar Examination 2018
- Job posting date: 16.09.2018
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job location: Gujarat
- Total vacancies: 412 Posts
- Helpline: +91-79-23258980
- Advt.No.: 55/2018-19
GPSC OJAS Dy.SO Mamlatdar 2018 vacancy notification is released. Gujarat Public Service Commission invites online applications for 412 posts of Deputy Mamlatdar and Deputy Section Officer vacancy in Secretariat Departments, Gujarat Public Service Commission, Gujarat Legislature Secretarial & Revenue Department of Gujarat government. Download GPSC syllabus, exam pattern, selection process and other details. GPSC online form can be submitted through GPSC website i.e. www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
OJAS GPSC Vacancy 2018
OJAS GPSC DySO Mamlatdar 2018 — Syllabus, Notification, Apply
|Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Deputy Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar Vacancies 2018
|Vacancy name:||GPSC Recruitment 2018 Dy.SO, Nayab Mamlatdar|
|Eligibility & age:||Degree in any discipline.|
|How to apply:||Candidates may submit their applications through online registration system. There is No need to send any print-out copy of application. Check following links to see notification pdf and online application submission.|
GPSC Dy.SO Mamlatdar Eligibility Norms
Check the required qualification standards, experience details, salary, and other eligibility norms at below provided table.
|Level-07 (Rs.39600—126600/-)||Bachelor’s degree in any subject from any of the Universities recognized by the Gujarat government. Basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967. Adequate knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi.||No experience is required. Freshers may apply.||20—35 years as on 01.10.2018|
Gujarat Dy.SO/Mamlatdar Vacancy Details:
|Deputy Section Officer (Secretariat)||187||103||39||08||17|
|Deputy Section Officer (GPSC)||19||10||01||00||08|
|Deputy Section Officer (Legislature)||06||23||00||01||02|
|Deputy Mamlatdar (Revenue Department)||200||102||54||14||30|
GPSC Deputy Mamlatdar Selection Procedure
Selection for the posts of Deputy Mamlatdar and Deputy Section Officer will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Main written examination (descriptive type). Candidates will be shortlisted for Main Examination on the basis of marks obtained in the Primarily Screening Test. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Written (Main) Examination. Marks break-up of the OJAS GPSC Selection Procedure is given below.
- Screening test (200 marks)
- Written examination (400 marks)
OJAS GPSC DySO Exam Pattern
Download Nayab Mamlatdar Exam Pattern in detail at here. The screening test will have a single question paper of General Knowledge. Total marks of preliminary screening test will be 200. Main written examination will consist of four papers. Each question paper of Main Examination will be of 100 marks having descriptive type questions. Test will be based on General studies, General knowledge and English language test. Exam-wise distribution of marks is given below.
OJAS GPSC DySO Screening Test Exam Pattern
|General Knowledge (multiple choice type (MCQ) questions having 05 options of answers)||200||200||02 hours|
OJAS GPSC DySO Mains Exam Pattern
|PAPER-I (Descriptive)||Test of Gujarati language (standard of questions equivalent to 12th class.)||100||03 hours|
|PAPER-II (Descriptive)||Test of English language (standard of questions equivalent to 12th class.)||100||03 hours|
|PAPER-III (Descriptive)||General studies-I (standard of questions equivalent to Graduation.)||100||03 hours|
|PAPER-IV (Descriptive)||General studies-II (standard of questions equivalent to Graduation.)||100||03 hours|
Dy.SO Mamlatdar GPSC Syllabus 2018
Download free GPSC Exam Material for the preparation of upcoming Deputy Mamlatdar examination. The provided GPSC Syllabus is available to download for free in pdf format.
- General Studies: (i) Culture and heritage of India with special reference to Gujarat. Questions based on art & craft, dance, music and architecture. (ii) Geography and history of India with special reference to Gujarat. Questions based on Indian National Movement, Indus valley civilization, geographic features of India and Gujarat etc. (iii) Economic and polity system of India with special reference to Gujarat. Questions based on globalization, five year plans, national and international economy. Questions will also be set on first sector of economy, i.e. Agriculture; second sector, i.e. Industries; and third sector, i.e. Services etc. (iv) Environment, science and technology. Questions based on effects of technology on environment, new inventions and innovations etc.
- Language test (English/Gujarati): Translation of a paragraph into Gujarati language and vice-versa. Report/application writing. Essay in about 350 words (on Philosophical/Analytical/Personal Narration related or Current issues related subjects). Letter/Precise writing. Grammar. Comprehension.
Dy.SO Mamlatdar Result 2018
OJAS GPSC Result Dy.SO Mamlatdar 2018 will be declared on gpsc website. Candidates shortlisted after screening test will provisionally be admitted to Main written exam. Result and merit list will be published and can be accessed from the above link.
Latest Government Jobs In Gujarat
|GPSC (Job, Result, Syllabus, Answer Key)|
|OJAS GPSC DySO Mamlatdar 2018 — Syllabus, Notification, Apply
» Application Date: 15.09.2018 to 01.10.2018
» Application Fees: Rs.100/-.
- GPSC Results Latest List 2019 – Interview, Merit, Select Lists
- GPSC Answer Key Download — Provisional/Final Key Solutions Pdf
- OJAS GPSC DySO Mamlatdar 2018 — Syllabus, Notification, Apply
- Gujarat State Eligibility Test Question Papers — GSET Exam Papers Pdf
- Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 — 6189 Posts Of Constable, Jail Sepoy — Notification, Apply