National Institute Of Technology Warangal – Recruitment Notifications
Address: NIT Campus, Warangal, Telangana-506004, INDIA
The National Institutes of Technology (NITs) are a group of premier federally-funded public engineering institutes in India. National Institute Of Technology Warangal, situated in the state of Telangana, is well known for its dedicated faculty, staff and the state-of-the art infrastructure conducive to a healthy academic environment. Find here the latest job openings in National Institute of Technology Warangal. Here is the regularly updated list of vacancies in NIT Warangal. Apply Now!
NIT Warangal Recruitment Latest List…
NIT Warangal Recruitment 2017 – 205 Posts Of Faculty Teaching
National Institute of Technology, Warangal is inviting applications to fill up Two Hundred Five faculty posts of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor in various departments. Eligible candidates may apply online up to
27.10.2017 (extended up to 04.12.2017). More details like qualification criteria, selection process & how to apply are available below…
NIT Warangal Vacancy Details:
- Faculty (Civil Engineering) : 29 posts
- Faculty (Electrical Engineering) : 12 posts
- Faculty (Mechanical Engineering) : 18 posts
- Faculty (Electronics & Communication Engineering) : 26 posts
- Faculty (Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) : 12 posts
- Faculty (Chemical Engineering) : 13 posts
- Faculty (Computer Science & Engineering) : 40 posts
- Faculty (Bio-Technology) : 14 posts
- Faculty (School of Management) : 07 posts
- Faculty (Mathematics) : 14 posts
- Faculty (Physics) : 08 posts
- Faculty (Chemistry) : 07 posts
- Faculty (Humanities & Social Sciences) : 04 posts
- Faculty (Training & Placement) : 01 post
Qualification: The candidates should have Ph.D. in the relevant discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degrees. Reservation shall be as per GOI Norms.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates should be paid through online by NEFT in the name of Director, NIT Warangal to the institute Bank Account No.52109375198, State Bank of India, NIT Warangal Branch, IFSC code:SBIN0020149, Swift Code: SBHYINBB018, SBIN, MICR Code: 506002030.
How to Apply: Online applications will be accepted through the website www.nitw.ac.in. Applications sent through any other mode will not be accepted. Hard copy of the submitted application along with the requisite fee and all relevant supporting self-attested documents must reach to- The office of the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Warangal, Warangal -506004, Telangana. Download detailed recruitment advt, forms and other annexures to apply online.
- Last date of application submission:
27.10.2017(extended up to 04.12.2017)
- Last date for submission of hard-copy of application:
03.11.2017(extended up to 08.12.2017)