Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (LMRC) — Recruitment Notifications
Address: Parivartan Sthal, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow‐226010, Uttar Prdaesh (INDIA)
Phone No.: +91-522-2288869
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a joint venture of Govt of India and Govt of Uttar Pradesh set up as a Special Purpose Vehicle for implementation and operation of rail based Mass Rapid Transit System (Metro) in the capital city of Uttar Pradesh. LMRC was incorporated as a public sector company on 25.11.2013. Company aims to set up highest standards in delivery of world class modern Metro System. Apart from implementing Metro project in Lucknow, the Company aims to planning and developing Mass Rapid Transit Systems in the other major cities of Uttar Pradesh. Find here the Latest Jobs In Metro Rails In India. Check the listed vacancies below.
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Latest List…
Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2018 — 348 Posts Of Finance, Engineering, Customer Relation Executives
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited is inviting applications to fill up Three Hundred Forty Eight posts of Finance, Train Operator, Engineering and Customer Relation Executives. Interested job seekers may submit their applications online up to 27.03.2018. More details like qualification criteria, selection process and how to apply are available below…
LMRCL Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Manager (Civil Engineering) : 07 posts
- Assistant Manager (Electrical Engineering) : 06 posts
- Assistant Manager (Signalling & Telecommunication) : 03 posts
- Assistant Manager (Architect) : 03 posts
- Assistant Manager (HR) : 02 posts
- Assistant Manager (Operations) : 02 posts
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology) : 01 post
- Assistant Manager (Finance) : 01 post
- Assistant Company Secretary : 01 post
- Assistant Manager (Public Relation) : 02 posts
- Station Controller/Train Operator (SCTO) : 101 posts
- Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) : 49 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering) : 31 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical Engineering) : 35 posts
- Junior Engineer (Signalling & Telecommunication) : 27 posts
- Public Relation Assistant : 02 posts
- Account Assistant : 01 post
- Office Assistant (HR) : 02 posts
- Maintainer (Civil Engineering) : 17 posts
- Maintainer (Electrical Engineering) : 65 posts
- Maintainer (Signalling & Telecommunication) : 28 posts
Qualification: Graduate/Master degree or (Diploma wherever required) in the concern stream from a recognised university. Candidates should also have appropriate experience in the relevant field. Please see the recruitment notifications for more information.
Selection Process: Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview.
a. Closing date of online application: 27.03.2018
How to Apply: Candidates may submit their applications by online mode through online application system at www.lmrcl.com. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be entertained. Applications should be submitted before the last date providing all the required information. Download detailed recruitment advertisement, forms and other annexures to apply online.