Location: Tagore Nagar, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, 425001
Industry: Bank & Insurance
Occupational Category: Clerk
Work Hours: Full-time job
Salary: INR 5000 P.M
Description: Jalgaon District Central Cooperative Bank Limited seeks full-time Clerk (Support Staff) to be engaged on direct recruitment basis. Total 220 vacancy posts are open for graduates. Suitable candidates will be selected by conducting the written test, document verification test and personal interview. Written exam will have questions based on test of English language, reasoning, general awareness (with special reference to banking), general knowledge and quantitative aptitude test.
- Assisting the customers and single windows in bank.
- Providing the support to senior staff as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any course of study.
- Experience is not required. Freshers may apply.
- Good knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Working knowledge of email and internet usage.
- Passed with at least 50% marks in MSCIT/Govt approved certificate in Computer Diploma.
- Diploma in computer is not required if the applicant has graduate degree in computers.
- Applicant must be aged between 21 to 30 years.
- Employee compensation benefits, perks, stipend of INR 5000 per month during the probation period of 2 years.
- Festival bonus plans, other usual allowances as admissible on time-to-time.
Job update: 01.08.2019
Last date: 20.08.2019
Find this job location on Google Map