Allahabad High Court Review Officer Recruitment 2019 notification is released by The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. HC Allahabad Review Officer Online Form 2019 is open to apply for all graduates. Eligible govt job seekers may online apply to 132 Review Officer Posts in UP High Court. Read further the notification to check all important updates, exam date, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and selection procedure of High Court Allahabad Review Officer Vacancy 2019.
High Court Allahabad Review Officer Recruitment 2019
HC Allahabad Review Officer Form 2019 Apply, Exam Date, Syllabus
|High Court Allahabad|
Review Officer Vacancies 2019
|Total vacancies:||132 Posts|
|AHC RO Exam Dates:|
|Eligibility:||Graduate in any discipline.|
|Job location:||Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh|
|How to apply:||Allahabad High Court Review Officer Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Form through www.allahabadhighcourt.in. Notification | Apply online|
High Court Allahabad Review Officer Eligibility Norms
Followings are the eligibility norms for applying to the HC Allahabad Review Officer Exam 2019.
|Post Name:||Review Officer|
|Salary:||Level-8 (INR 47600-151100)|
|Preferential Qualification:||(i) Has served in the Territorial Army for two years; or (ii) Has obtained ‘B’ certificate of NCC.|
|Age as on 01.07.2019:||minimum 21 years to maximum 35 years. Not born before 02.07.1984 and not after 01.07.1998.| HC Allahabad Review Officer Selection Procedure
The selection of RECRUITER POST_NAME will be based on the following stages.
- Phase-I: Offline/OMR based written test
- Phase-II: Computer knowledge test
Allahabad High Court Review Officer Exam Pattern
Stage-I: An offline objective type test on OMR Sheet will be conducted comprising of 200 questions with maximum marks of 200. Duration of written type test shall be of 150 minutes. There shall be no Negative marking in objective test.
Stage-II: Computer knowledge test of 50 marks shall be conducted. Time duration shall be 15 minutes. Candidates shall be provided a text in English language of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format.
Five candidates against one post, in each category in order of merit prepared on the basis of written examination/Objective Type Test (Stage-I) shall be called to participate in Computer Knowledge Test. Computer Knowledge Test will include Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc. Minimum marks to be obtained in Stage-II for being eligible for final selection shall be 17 marks. No interview shall be held for selection.
High Court Allahabad Review Officer Exam Syllabus 2019
Syllabus of Allahabad High Court Review Officer Exam 2019 shall be as follows.
- General science.
- History of India.
- Indian national movement.
- Indian polity, Economy and Culture.
- Indian agriculture, Commerce and Trade.
- Population, Ecology and Urbanisation (in Indian Context).
- World geography.
- Geography and resources of India.
- Current national and international important events.
- General intelligentsia.
- Special knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
- Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation Level.
- Elementary Knowledge of Computers.
AHC RO Result 2019
Final merit list of High Court Allahabad Review Officer Recruitment 2019 shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Written examination and Computer test. Select list shall hold good for the period of one year. Please keep visiting this page to check all newly announced updates of Review Officer Vacancy in High Court Allahabad.
Latest Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
|ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATIONS|
|High Court Allahabad Review Officer Recruitment 2019 Form Apply, Exam Date, Syllabus|
» Application Date: 30.09.2019 to 21.10.2019
» Application Fees: Rs.500/- for ST/SC & Rs.750/- for all others
|Allahabad High Court Results|
- High Court Allahabad Review Officer Recruitment 2019 Form Apply, Exam Date, Syllabus
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online | Form, Syllabus, Exam Date
- UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for Junior Engineer Electrical 296 Posts
- MNNIT Recruitment 2019 | 106 Non-teaching Posts, Apply Online
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online, 425 Posts