HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Services Examination 2017
Job posting date: 07.08.2018
Employment type: Full-time
Total vacancies: 166 Posts
Advt.No.: 03 of 2018/19
Email ID: email@example.com
Here is the latest news for the govt job seekers of Haryana state. HPSC has just released its new notification of Haryana Civil Service (Executive Branch) & Other Allied Services Examination-2017. Haryana Public Service Commission has come out with Latest HCS 2018 Notification. Total 166 posts of ETO, DSP, Tehsildar, HCS, Food & Supply and BDPO are announced. Applicants may now submit HCS Haryana 2018 Online Form through online mode www.hpsconline.in. Please check the requisite eligibility norms, selection methodology and instructions to how to apply at below. Candidates can download free detailed brochure, HCS Exam Pattern, syllabus and previous years question papers from here. Apart from the HCS Notification 2017, the job seekers may explore more Sarkari Naukri at this website.
Haryana Civil Service Competitive Exam 2017
Kindly check detailed HCS 2018 Notification to view full details.
HPSC Recruitment 2018 — Haryana HCS Exam 2017 — 166 Posts
|Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Haryana Civil Service (Executive Branch) & Other Allied Services Examination 2017
|Vacancy name:||Haryana HCS Tehsildar BDPO ETO Recruitment 2018|
|Date of vacancy notification:||02.08.2018|
|Starting date of application:||03.08.2018|
|Closing date of application:|
|Preliminary exam:||31.03.2019 (Sunday)|
|Main written exam:||To be issues later|
|Interview/Personality test:||To be issues later|
|Application Fee:||Rs.250/- for SC/BC/Female/ESM applicants and Rs.1000/- for all others. Fee is payable by Online mode.|
|Eligibility & age:||Graduate in any stream. (Check details here…).|
|How to apply: Candidates may submit their applications through online registration. There is No need to send any print-out copy of application. Check following links to see notification pdf and online application submission.|
HCS 2018 Exam Vacancy Details:
|HCS (Executive Branch)||48||28||09||08||03|
|Deputy Superintendent Officer (DSP)||07||05||01||01||00|
|Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO)||11||07||03||01||00|
|District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC)||01||01||00||00||00|
|Assistant Registrar (Cooperative Societies)||07||05||01||01||00|
|Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer||44||26||10||05||03|
|Block Development & Panchayat Officer (BDPO)||19||12||03||03||01|
|District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO)||04||03||01||00||00|
|Assistant Employment Officer||05||04||01||00||00|
HCS 2018 Eligibility Norms
|QUALIFICATION||AGE (AS ON 01.01.2018)||PHYSICAL NORMS|
|Bachelor degree (Graduate) in any subject from a recognized university.||21-27 years for DSP. 21-42 years for all other posts. Relexation in upper age limit will given up to 05 years for BC/Females/SC applicants.||For DSP posts only: Height 170.18 cm for Male & 157.50 for Female. Chest 83.82 cms, with expansion of 3.81 cms (for Male only).|
HCS 2018 Selection Procedure
Download detailed selection procedure of Haryana Civil Service (Executive Branch) & Other Allied Services Examination. First of all, candidates will be screened and shortlisted by conducted a Preliminary examination. This will be conducted for the primary screening only. Only the candidates who will qualify in preliminary exam, be allowed to appear in Main (Written) Exam. Candidates declared successful in Main Examination will be interviewed for Personality Test. Final selection will be done on Merit basis only. Merit list will be prepared in the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Main Written Test and Interview.
- Preliminary examination (200 marks)
- Main (written) examination (600 marks)
- Interview (Personality test) (75 marks)
Haryana Civil Service HCS Exam Pattern
Applicants may free download HCS 2018 Exam Pattern. The candidates have to qualify in the all three successive stages of (i) Preliminary Exam, (ii) Main (Written Examination, and (iii) Interview/Personality Test. Preliminary examination will be based on the objective type MCQ questions of General Knowledge and Current Affairs. This will have Two papers. Weightage of preliminary test will be total 200 marks. For each wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted as negative marking penalty. Language of examination will be Hindi and English.
Structure & Scheme of Preliminary Test:
|General Studies (PAPER-I)||100 Marks||02 hours|
|Optional subject (Degree level) (PAPER-II)||100 Marks||02 hours|
Structure & Scheme of Main (Written) Exam: Main written examination will have conventional essay type questions. Questions will be based on General Studies, Language test of Hindi and English & questions from optional degree subject. This will have Four papers. Weightage of preliminary test will be total 600 marks. Language of examination will be Hindi and English.
|PAPER-I||Language test of Hindi (including Essay)||100 Marks|
|PAPER-II||Language test of English (including Essay)||100 Marks|
|PAPER-III||General Studies||100 Marks|
|PAPER-IV||Optional subject (Two subjects)||300 Marks (150X2)|
Haryana Civil Service Syllabus 2018
HCS 2018 Syllabus is provided below by subject-wise. The questions of preliminary exam will be objective type having multiple choice of answers. Syllabus of “Optional Subjects” of Main Examination will be equivalent to Degree standard.
- English and English Essay: Questions to test the candidate’s capacity to understand and write good English. The paper will comprise precis writing expansion, tests in vocabulary and any other form of composition that may be suitable.
- Hindi and Hindi Essay: Translation of a passage from English language to Hindi; Explanation of Hindi passage into prose & poetry in the same language; Composition (idioms, corrections etc.)
- General Knowledge: This paper will test the candidate’s knowledge of current events on matters of everyday observation and experience as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include historical, geographical and economic questions, with special reference to Haryana.
- Agriculture: Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry and Dairying.
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Botany: Thallophyta, Bryophyta, Pteridophyta, Pehanero gams, Physiology, Ecology and General Biology including Cytology and Genetics.
- Chemistry: Physical chemistry, Inorganic chemistry and Organic chemistry.
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy: Trade and transport system (or) Business organization management (or) Advanced Accountancy and Auditing.
- Economics: Nature and scope of economics systems and their functions; National income and expenditure; Major determinants of income and employment; Demand analysis; Price formation; Distributive shares; Structure of Indian economy; Sector-wise distribution of work force; Problems of agricultural development; Industrial development policy; India’s foreign trade; Five year plans.
- Electrical Engineering
- English Literature: Test of general knowledge of the history of English Literature from the time of Spencer to the end of the reign of Queen Victoria; Literature of Shakespeare, Milton, Johnson, Carlyle, Dickens. Words worth, Keats, Dardey etc.
- Geography: Physical basis of World Geography; Regional and economic geography of world with special reference to India.
HCS 2018 Exam Result
Approximately 2000 candidates will be admitted to HCS Main Examination after declaring the result of preliminary test. Result of HCS Main Examination will be declared to appear the qualified candidates in Interview or Personality Test. A total of approximately 500 candidates will be admitted to appear in Interview. Final result and HCS Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by applicants in Mains & Interview. HCS 2018 Result will be make available on indianjoining.com website after conducting the written test.
Latest Govt Jobs & Sarkari Results In Haryana
|HPSC (Jobs, Results, Syllabus, Question Papers)|
|HCS 2018 — 166 Posts, HPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Notification
» Application Date: 03.08.2018 to 15.02.2019
» Application Fees: Rs.250/- for SC/BC/Female/ESM and Rs.1000/- for all others
- HSSC Results 2019 — Interview Result, Merit List, Marks — Check Or Download Now!
- HPSC Results 2019 — Merit Lists, Cut-Off, Interview, Select List
- Haryana Subordinate Courts Recruitment 2019 — Clerk 352 Posts, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Form
- HSSC Answer Key 2018-19 — Download Exam-wise Key Sets
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 — 49 Posts J.E Electrical, Syllabus, Online Form