Get fresh update of BEL Panchkula Recruitment 2020 Trainee Engineer 125 Post Online Application Form. As per sarkari naukri online, Bharat Electronics Limited starts BEL Panchkula Trainee Engineer Recruitment Result 2020. So find every details of BEL Trainee Engineer Job Vacancy 2020 for at BEL Panchkula Online Apply for Project Officer Engineer Trainee Posts. View full details of BEL Panchkula How to Apply for Haryana BEL Trainee Engineer Result Recruitment 2020 Notification. On the other hand BEL Panchkula Trainee Engineer Latest News 2020 is available at BEL Result page, too.
BEL Panchkula Recruitment 2020 Trainee Engineer 125 Posts
|Bharat Electronics Limited|
BEL Panchkula Result Recruitment 2020
|Form Start date:||07/11/2020|
|Form Last date:||25/11/2020|
|Exam Date:||To be announce|
|Application Fee:||Rs 200 for Trainee Engineer whereas Rs 500 for Project Officer.|
|Qualification:||Graduate degree in concern stream.|
|Age (as on 01/11/2020):||18 to 25 years for Gen. Though upper age is relaxable to Reserved.|
|Selection procedure:||Written test + interview|
|Job Advt.:||View here|
|Admit card:||Click here|
|Also check:||Sarkari result|
BEL Panchkula Vacancy Details 2020:
|HR Project Officer||01 Post|
|Electrical Project Engineer||02 Post|
|Civil Project Engineer||02 Post|
|Electronics Project Engineer||25 Post|
|ECE / IT Trainee Engineer||60 Post|
|Finance Trainee Officer||02 Post|
|Mechanical Trainee Engineer||18 Post|
|Electronics Trainee Engineer||15 Post|
Qualification for BEL Panchkula Recruitment 2020
To be eligible for engineering jobs in BEL, applicant should have B.E / B.Tech in the relevant discipline with First Class for Gen / EWS / OBC candidates whereas Pass Class for SC / ST / PwD. Candidates must possess all years / semesters mark sheets and Degree certificate. Relaxation in upper age admissible up to 5 years for SC / ST whereas 3 years for OBC.
Selection Procedure of BEL Panchkula Recruitment 2020
- 75 Marks for the aggregate score having in requisite educational qualification.
- 10 marks for Work Experience – 2.5 Marks for basic eligibility criteria of relevant work experience. In addition, 1.25 marks for every 6 months of additional relevant work experience, limited to max 10 Marks.
- 15 marks for Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- HSSC 15/2019 Exam 4322 Posts Staff Nurse Lab Technician VLDA Female Supervisor
- HSSC Gram Sachiv 2019 Notification Exam Date Admit Card Result Cutoff
- IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2020, Online Apply 57 Posts
- HSSC Result 2020 Exam Results Merit List Marks DV | IndiaJoining
- HPSC HCS 2020 Notification Syllabus Exam Pattern Apply Online