Online applications are invited by National Institute of Technology (NIT) Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) from eligible Indian Nationals, with excellent academic background and commitment to quality teaching and research, for 177 Faculty positions of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor. NIT Trichy recruits faculty in the various streams of engineering/technology, as shown below. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11.10.2017 to 11.11.2017. More details like qualification criteria, selection process & how to apply are available below…
NIT Trichy Vacancy Details:
- Faculty Architecture : 09 vacancies
- Faculty Civil Engineering : 19 vacancies
- Faculty Chemical Engineering : 06 vacancies
- Faculty Energy & Environment : 05 vacancies
- Faculty Chemistry : 09 vacancies
- Faculty Computer Science Engineering : 11 vacancies
- Faculty Electronics & Communication Engineering : 14 vacancies
- Faculty Electricals & Electronics Engineering : 15 vacancies
- Faculty Humanities : 07 vacancies
- Faculty Instrumentation & Control Engineering : 08 vacancies
- Faculty Mechanical Engineering : 14 vacancies
- Faculty Metallurgical & Material Engineering : 11 vacancies
- Faculty Management Studies : 10 vacancies
- Faculty Computer Application : 09 vacancies
- Faculty Mathematics : 11 vacancies
- Faculty Physics : 06 vacancies
- Faculty Production : 13 vacancies
1. Advt. No.NITT/R/F/2017/03
Salary: Pay Band-3 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000/7000
Qualification: Ph.D. in concern discipline.
2. Advt. No.NITT/R/F/2017/04
Salary: Pay Band-4 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.9500/-
Qualification: Ph.D. in concern discipline with 06 years post-qualification experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute / Industry.
3. Advt. No.NITT/R/F/2017/05
Salary: Pay Band-4 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.10500/-
Qualification: Ph.D. in concern discipline with 10 years post-qualification work experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute / Industry.
How to Apply: Online applications will be accepted through the website www.recruitment.nitt.edu from 11.10.2017 to 11.11.2017. Applications sent through any other mode will not be accepted. Click here to Apply Online.
- Opening date of online portal for application: 11.10.2017
- Closing date of online portal for application: 11.11.2017
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 21.11.2017