Border Security Force (BSF) invites applications from male Indian citizens for engagement on 1074 vacancy posts of Constables Tradesman in various Trades in BSF for 2017-18. Interested candidates may send their applications on before 30.10.2017. Further details like qualification criteria, selection process & how to apply are available below…
BSF Vacancy Details:
- Constable (Cobbler) : 67 vacancies
- Constable (Tailor) : 28 vacancies
- Constable (Carpenter) : 02 vacancies
- Constable (Draughtsman) : 01 vacancy
- Constable (Painter) : 05 vacancies
- Constable (Cook) : 332 vacancies
- Constable (Water Carrier) : 177 vacancies
- Constable (Washer Man) : 131 vacancies
- Constable (Barber) : 85 vacancies
- Constable (Sweeper) : 212 vacancies
- Constable (Waiter) : 27 vacancies
- Constable (Mali) : 01 vacancy
- Constable (Khoji) : 06 vacancies
Age Limit: General candidates should have age between 18 – 23 years as on 01.08.2017. Relaxations or reservation shall be given as per existing rules and regulations.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2000/-, revised Pay Matrix 3 of 7th CPC.
Qualification: Matriculation standard pass in any subjects. Certificate/Diploma in concern trade or having two years experience in concern trade.
Physical Standard: Height- 167.5 cms and chest- 78 cms with an expansion of 05 cms.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test. Successful candidates shall be admitted to appear in Trade Test. Only the candidates who qualify in PST, PET and Trade Test shall be allowed to appear in Written Examination. Written test will be conducted for 100 marks having the questions based on 10th standard related to General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics, Analytical Aptitude, Basic knowledge of Hindi/English. Duration of written test will be of 02 hours.
How to Apply: Application forms along with photocopies of relevant certificate and documents should be submitted by 30.10.2017. Duly filled-in applications in prescribe format should be send by post to the RAs or HQs of BSF.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- in the form of bank demand draft or Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of concerned IG/ Commandant. There is No fee from SC/ST/ Ex.SM candidates.
Last date of application submission is 30 October 2017.