SEBI Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) Examination 2018
- Job posting date: 19.09.2018
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job location: All India
- Total vacancies: 120 Posts
- Helpline: +91-22-26449000
- Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEBI Recruitment Officer Gr.A 2018 notification is released. Check the detailed vacancy notification here. Securities and Exchange Board of India invites online application for 120 Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) posts in General, Legal, Information Technology and Engineering stream. SEBI works to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market. SEBI also regulates the online trading, investing, financial management.
SEBI Careers 2018
SEBI Careers 2018 Officer Gr-A (Assistant Manager), Apply Now
|Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) Vacancies 2018
|Vacancy name:||SEBI Recruitment 2018 Officer Gr-A (Assistant Manager)|
|Eligibility & age:||Degree/PG in concern discipline. (Check details here…).|
|How to apply:||Candidates may submit their applications through online registration system. There is No need to send any print-out copy of application. Check following links to see notification pdf and online application submission.|
SEBI Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) Eligibility Norms
Check the required qualification standards, experience details, salary, and other eligibility norms at below provided table.
|General Stream||Master Degree in any discipline (OR) Bachelor Degree in Law (OR) Bachelor Degree in Engineering (OR) Chartered Accountant (OR) Company Secretary (OR) Chartered Financial Analyst (OR) Cost & Work Accountant.||Pay scale of Officers Gr-A (Rs.28150– 55600/-)||must not have exceeded the upper age of 30 years as on 31.08.2018|
|Legal Stream||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB).|
|Information Technology||Graduate in engineering in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science (OR) Masters in Computers Application (OR) Graduate in any discipline with PG in computers/ IT.|
|Engineering Stream||Bachelor (B.E/B.Tech) Degree in concern discipline, i.e. Civil or Electrical engineering.|
SEBI Vacancy 2018 Details:
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General||84||49||23||11||01|
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Legal||18||12||04||02||00|
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Information Technology||08||04||02||01||01|
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Engineering (Civil)||05||03||01||01||00|
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Engineering (Electrical)||05||04||00||01||00|
SEBI Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) Selection Procedure
Selection shall be done through a three stage process i.e. Phase-I (online screening examination), Phase-II (online examination consisting of three papers) and Phase-III (Interview). Marks obtained in Phase-I test shall be conducted only for shortlisting the candidates for Phase-II examination. Online examinations and interviews will be held in various cities across India. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they may opt for interview either in Hindi or English. Weightage of marks obtained in Phase-II will be 85%, while marks obtained in interview shall be given a weightage of 15% while making final merit list for selection.
- Preliminarily screening test (200 marks)
- Online Mains written examination (300 marks)
- Interview (qualifying)
SEBI Exam Pattern Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager)
|General, Legal, Information Technology and Engineering stream||General Awareness||40||composite time duration of 120 minutes|
|Awareness about Securities Market||40|
|Total of questions and marks||100|
SEBI Exam Pattern, Phase-II (Mains)
|General||PAPER-I: Securities Market||100||40 minutes|
|PAPER-II: English (Writing skills)||100||60 minutes|
|PAPER-III: Economic & Social Issues and Finance & Management||100||40 minutes|
|Legal/ IT/ Engineering||PAPER-I: Financial Sector||100||40 minutes|
|PAPER-II: English (Writing skills)||100||60 minutes|
|PAPER-III: Specialized subject related to stream||100||40 minutes|
SEBI Exam Syllabus 2018 Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager)
- Securities Markets: Indian Financial system; Capital markets; Bond market; Foreign Exchange market; Commodity market etc.
- Securities Law: Company Law and securities law relationship; Powers and Functions of SEBI; Rights and duties of Depository; Public offer; SEBI ICDR Regulations etc.
- Economic and social Issues: Growth and Development; Social Structure in India; Management etc.
- Legal & Engineering: Subject specific questions. Standard will be equivalent to Gradation level.
SEBI Call Letter 2018 Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager)
Candidates will have to visit the SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in for downloading call letters for online examination. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
Latest Financial Management Jobs
- Jobs In Hindustan Copper Ltd (HCL) 2018 – Recruitment Of Executive 177 Posts, Apply now!
- SEBI Recruitment 2018 – Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 120 Posts – Apply Now!
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 — PO Credit, Notification, Apply
- Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 — Specialist Officer (Financial Management) — 59 Posts
- NABARD Recruitment 2018 — 67 Posts Of Assistant Manager, Development Assistant – Apply Now!