Central Reserve Police Force invites applications from Male Indian citizens for the combatised 240 posts of Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector and Constable (pioneer/tradesmen). Eligible candidates may apply online from 06-04-2017 to 05-05-2017. More details like qualification criteria, selection process & how to apply are available below…
CRPF Vacancy Details:
- Sub-Inspector/Overseer (Civil) – 135 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector/Draughtsman – 03 Posts
- Constable (Mason) – 65 Posts
- Constable (Plumber) – 11 Posts
- Constable (Electrician) – 14 Posts
- Constable (Carpenter) – 06 Posts
- Constable (Painter) – 06 Posts
Age Limit: Age for the different posts is shown below. Age will be calculated as on 01.04.2017. Relaxations or reservation shall be given as per existing rules and regulations.
A. Sub-Inspector: Between 21 to 30 years.
B. Assistant Sub-Inspector: Between 18 to 25 years.
C. Constable: Between 18 to 23 years.
(i) Sub-Inspector: Level-6 / Pay matrix 35400-81200
(ii) Assistant Sub-Inspector: Lavel-5 / pay matrix 29200-66600
(iii) Constable: Level 3 / Pay matrix 21700-50000
Educational Qualification: Following qualifications, as per the category of post, are mandatory to have obtained from a recognised university.
1. SI/Overseer : Intermediate standard pass with 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
2. ASI/Draughtsman : Matriculation standard pass with English, General Science and Mathematics with Diploma in Draughtsman Course (Civil/Mechanical Engineering).
3. CT/Tradesmen : Matriculation standard pass. One year experience in respective trades. Candidates having certificate under National skill qualification framework compliant anchored by National skill development Agency (NSDA) or certificate of trade from recognized Industrial Training Institute will be eligible for additional 5 marks during trade test.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be shortlisted/selected on the basis of their performance in Physical Standards Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Test, Trade Test(for CT/Pioneer only) and Medical examination.
How to Apply: The applications must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. Facility for submitting online applications is
available on www.crpfindia.com from 06-04-2017 to 05-05-2017. The filling of online application contains three parts as following:
1. Part-I Registration (with personal details)
2. Part-II Registration (upload photo & signature)
3. Part-III Payment of fees (online i.e Net banking /Debit card/ Credit Card & SBI Challan)
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category should deposit examination as mentioned below. Examination fee can be deposited through SBI Bank Challan or Net Banking or Credit card /Debit Card of any bank. Candidates belonging to SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen categories are eligible for exemption from paying the fee.
i. for SI/Overseer: Rs 200/-
ii. for ASI/Draughtsman: Rs 100/-
iii. for CT/Pioneer: Rs 100/-
- Starting date of application submission: 01 March 2017
- Last date of application submission: 01 April 2017
- Fees can be deposited: from 01.03.2017 to 01.04.2017
More details and references regarding CRPF SI/ASI/Constable vacancies available below…
|Detailed Recruitment Advt||Apply Online|
|Selection Process: SI/Overseer (Civil) • ASI/Draughtsman • Constable (Pioneer/Tradesmen)|