Location: Vibhuti Khand, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226010
Occupational Category: Technician
Work Hours: Full-time permanent job
Salary: INR 20200 P.M
Description: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Recruitment 2019 Assistant Boring Technician. UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Online Application Form 2019 link activate. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application form. 486 posts of Assistant Boring Technician vacancy in Uttar Pradesh Irrigation Dept notification is released. UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Examination 2019 dates download with expected cutoff marks list. Get more details of Assistant Boring Technician (General Recruitment) Competitive Examination-2019 at the best govt job portal of India.
- Keeping maintenance of state owned tube-wells.
- Providing technical assistance in tube-well boring.
- High School standard (10th class) pass in any subjects. ITI certificate in Tube-well Mechanic/Machinist/Fitter/Turner/Wireman.
- Experience is not required. Freshers may apply.
- 2-years work experience in Territorial Army; OR
- Having certificate of NCC-B.
- Minimum 18 years to maximum 40 years (as on 01.07.2019).
- Relexation in maximum age limit is admissible to reserved categories as per rules.
- INR 185 for General/OBC categories.
- INR 95 for ST/SC categories.
- INR 25 for Divyang candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode.
- Monthly compensation under the Level-2 of pay matrix equivalent to the salary scale of INR 5200-20200 with Grade Pay INR 1900/-. All other usual allowances are also payable as per rules of UP Govt.
- Performance-based half-yearly usual incentives.
Job update: 17.08.2019
Last date: 04.09.2019
Find this job location on Google Map