Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Medical Officers Recruitment 2018
- Job posting date: 05.10.2018
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job location: Uttar Pradesh
- Total vacancies: 2437 Posts
- Helpline: +91-8765973668
- Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advt.No.: 2/2018-19
UPPSC Vacancy 2018 Latest Notification is released hereby. Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh invites online applications to fill-up 2437 posts of Medical Officer, Medical Faculty, Director and others. Interested candidates may submit their applications through UPPSC Online Form. Full details, notification, instructions, UPPSC Syllabus and exam pattern is provided below for your ready reference.
UPPSC Vacancy 2018 Medical Officers
UPPSC Online Form 2018 — Medical Officer, Faculty Posts, Apply Now!
|Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC)
Medical Officer, Faculty, Director Vacancies 2018
|Vacancy name:||UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Eligibility & age:||Degree/Diploma in concern discipline.|
|How to apply:||Candidates may submit their applications through online registration system of UPPSC Website. There is No need to send any print-out copy of application. Check following links to see notification pdf and online application submission.|
UPPSC Eligibility Norms
Check the required qualification standards, experience details, salary, and other eligibility norms at below provided table.
|Allopathic Medical Officer||M.B.B.S degree of a University recognised by the Medical Council of India. Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Medical or Health Sciences in a particular subject shall be given preference.||Rs.15600–39100 GP Rs.5400/-||21—40 years as on 01.11.2018|
|Medical Officer (Unani)||Degree in Unani Tib (OR) Five years’ degree or diploma in Unani Tib. Registration as a Hakeem with the Board of Indian Medicine, U.P. 06 months professional experience.||Rs.15600–39100 GP Rs.5400/-||21—40 years as on 01.11.2018|
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
- NYAYA VIBHAG UTTAR PRADESH
- Assistant Government Conveyancer : 01 Post
- ECONOMIC AND STATISTICAL PRABHAG
- Economic And Statistical Officer : 04 Posts
- STATE PLANNING INSTITUTE
- Research Officer (Technical) : 06 Posts
- UTTAR PRADESH SECRETARIATE LEGISLATIVE DEPT
- Vetting Officer : 01 Post
- DEPARTMENT OF CULTURE
- Sangrahalayadhyaksha : 01 Post
- U.P. STATE ARCHAEOLOGY DEPT
- Director : 01 Post
- U.P. SOCIAL WELFARE DEPT
- Tribal Officer : 01 Post
- DIRECTORATE OF GEOLOGY AND MINING
- Assistant Geo-Physicist : 02 Posts
- PROVINCIAL MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICE
- Allopathic Medical Officer (Grade-1) : 2354 Posts
- MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPT (ALLOPATHY)
- Professor (Neuro Surgery) : 01 Post
- Professor (Ortho Surgery) : 01 Post
- Professor (General Surgery) : 01 Post
- Professor (Anaesthesia) : 01 Post
- U.P. CHIKITSA (UNANI) DEPT
- Medical Officer : 25 Posts
- Lecturer Ilmul Advia : 01 Post
- Reader Tahaffuzi : 01 Post
- Reader Ilaj bit : 02 Posts
- Reader En Ujan-Anaf Halq Wa Esnan : 01 Post
- GROUND WATER DEPT
- Hydrologist (Geology) : 14 Posts
- Assistant Geophysicist : 10 Posts
- ESTABLISHMENT REVIEW BUREAU
- Research Officer : 01 Post
- DIRECTORATE OF INSTITUTIONAL FINANCE
- Assistant Director : 04 Posts
- TOURISM DEPT
- Regional Tourist Officer/Publicity Officer : 03 Posts
UPPSC Selection Procedure
Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in written test (for specific posts) and Personality Test. Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Written Examination and Personality Test.
UPPSC Exam Pattern
The written examination will consist of one paper only containing Multiple choice objective type questions. Test will be based on General Studies and Arithmetic and subject knowledge.
UPPSC Syllabus 2018
UPPSC Syllabus 2018 can be downloaded from here. Paper will consist of matters of common experience including every day science and observations, current affairs/problems with special reference to Uttar Pradesh. Questions will also be set on the basis of the syllabus of requisite educational standard.
UPPSC Results 2018
Candidates shortlisted after written test to Personality Test may check their result here. Names of recommended candidates for appointment will be published provisionally at UPPSC website. Result and merit list will be published and can be accessed from the above link.
Latest Govt Jobs In Uttar Pradesh
- UP Basic Education Board 69000 Vacancy – Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination 2019
- HAL Recruitment 2018 — Trade Apprentice ITI, Apply Now!
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 — 3554 Posts, Apply Now!
- SGPGI Online Form 2018 — Non-Teaching 161 Posts, Notification, Apply
- UPPSC Online Form 2018 — 2437 Posts Of Medical Officer, Faculty Posts, Apply Now!