Tamil Nadu Police is the state-owned law enforcement agency in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. TN Police has a glorious history of over 150 years. Check and find here the Latest Jobs In Tamil Nadu Police. Candidates face a very tough competition to get selected in this state police force. To provide some free help we have arranged TN Police Syllabus and exam pattern here. TN Police PSI Notification 2018 has now been released by the department. The full details of latest TN Police recruitment advertisement are given below on this page.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018
|Tamil Nadu Police (Recruitment, Exam Pattern, Syllabus)|
|TNUSRB PSI Notification 2018 — TN Police Sub-Inspector (Tech) 309 Posts
» Application Date: 11.07.2018 to 10.08.2018
» Examination Fees: Rs.500/- (to be paid by Online or Offline mode)
|TN Police Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 — Tamil Nadu Police Sub-Inspector (Technical) — 309 Posts
Tamil Nadu, India
Occupational Category: Armed Police Services
Hours: Full-time job
Salary: INR 36900 – 116600
Description: TNUSRB PSI vacancy notification 2018. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board recruits on 309 posts of Sub-Inspector of Police (Technical). Engineering diploma holders may apply online now.
- A Diploma (or) Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering.
- Experience is not mandatory to have.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII standards.
- If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
- Ability to qualify in requisite physical measurement standards.
- Ability to qualify in the physical endurance tests of Tamil Nadu Police.
If interested in this position, please submit your application in between the period from 11.07.2018 to 10.08.2018. The link to submit online application is given below.
How to Apply:
Tamil Nadu Police Eligibility Norms
|Sub-Inspector of Police (Technical)||A second class Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (or) Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering.||Experience does not required.||20 to 28 years as on 01.07.2018|
Tamil Nadu Police Physical Standard Test Norms
|Police Sub-Inspector (Technical)||163 cms||
||Male (SC & ST)|
|154 cms||Not applicable||Female candidate|
|152 cms||Not applicable||Female (SC & ST)|
Latest Govt Jobs & Sarkari Results In Tamil Nadu…
- TN CCSE-II 2018 — 1199 Posts, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Apply
- CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 — 142 Posts, Notification, Apply
- TNPSC Result Latest List 2018 – CV List, Merit, Cut-Off, Interview Results
- Tamil Nadu Police Syllabus 2018 – TN Police Exam Pattern Pdf
- TNUSRB PSI Recruitment 2018 — TN Police Sub-Inspector (Tech) 309 Posts, Notification, Apply