Here is the latest update of SSC JE Recruitment Online Application Form. The Staff Selection Commission has release SSC Junior Engineer Notification 2023 at sarkari job portal. This is a good career opportunity for those who are looking for diploma engineer jobs in India. So find direct link of SSC JE Apply Online in different disciplines i.e Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts, etc. We provide SSC JE Job 2023 Sarkari Result at here. All in all SSC Junior Engineer Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, Educational qualification, Salary, Previous Years’ Question Papers and complete advt available at this page.
SSC JE Online Form
Job description: कर्मचारी चयन आयोग भारत सरकार के विभिन्न मंत्रालयों/विभागों/संगठनों के लिए कनिष्ठ अभियंता (सिविल, यांत्रिक, विद्युत और मात्रा सर्वेक्षण और संविदा) की भर्ती के लिए प्रतियोगी परीक्षा आयोजित करने जा रहा है। एसएससी जे ई बहाली नोटिफिकेशन 2023 ऑनलाइन आवेदन, परीक्षा तिथि, पाठ्यक्रम, उत्तर कुंजी के साथ पिछला पेपर, परिणाम कट ऑफ, वेतन और योग्यता की पूरी जानकारी चेक करें। Aspirants can either Apply SSC Junior Engineer Online Form or check exam result through the official site. For more details check SSC JE 2023 Notification full details at following table.
SSC JE Recruitment 2023 – Complete Details
|Form Submit date:||26/07/2023 to 16/08/2023|
|Correction date:||17/08/2023 to 18/08/2023|
|Exam Date:||09/10/2023 to 11/10/2023|
|Application Fee:||No fee for Female / SC / ST whereas Rs 100 for Others.|
|Qualification:||Degree or Diploma in relevant engineering field.|
|Age Limit:||18 to 30 years as on 01/08/2023.|
|Selection Procedure:||Written test + DV|
|How to Apply:|
SSC JE Vacancy Details:
|Join us:||Click here|
- APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023 Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result
- MPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Group A, B, C Online Form, Exam Date, Admit Card
- Maharashtra PWD Bharti 2023 (2109 Posts) Result
- Bokaro Steel Plant Technician Recruitment 2023 Apply, Exam Date, Result
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or 3-Years Diploma in Engineering in the relevant stream i.e Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts.
Experience: 2-years working experience in concern discipline for the posts of Junior Engineer in BRO / DGQA Naval. Experience is not required for JE posts in other departments.
Age Limit: Age limit for general candidates is min 18 whereas max 30 years. However, relaxation in upper age is admissible up to 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
SSC JE Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
The SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process consists of following successive stages.
- Computer based written examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive type test (Tier-II)
- Documents verification
- Medical fitness test
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
SSC JE Tier-I Exam Pattern:
This paper is objective type computer based examination. Duration of first paper is two hours. There are total 100 marks for first paper. This paper consist of three different sections. Following are details of all three sections.
- Reasoning and General Intelligence – 50 marks – 50 questions.
- General Awareness – 50 marks – 50 questions.
- General Engineering – 100 marks – 100 questions
- Total – 200 marks – 200 questions
SSC JE Tier-II Exam Pattern:
This paper is descriptive type written examination. Similarly the duration of second paper is two hours. But there is a total of 300 marks in this paper. The second paper consist of the questions generally based on relevant Engineering stream. There is No negative marking in this paper. You can also check SSC JE Exam Syllabus of all other exams at Indiajoining.
SSC JE Syllabus
- Reasoning & General Intelligence: This include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. Questions come from analogies, similarities as well as differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment,visual memory, decision making and discrimination, observation, relationship, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, number series, etc.
- General Awareness: Questions aims to test the candidate’s general awareness about the environment around him / her and its application to society.
- Civil Engineering: Download Civil Engineering syllabus for SSC JE Civil Engineer recruitment.
- Electrical Engineering: Read SSC JE Electrical Engineering syllabus in detail at here.
- Mechanical Engineering: View full details of SSC JE Mechanical Engineering syllabus at here.
SSC JE Cut Off Marks
Staff Selection Commission, the organizing authority of the exam, decides the SSC JE Cutoff Marks. Aspirants may check the SSC Cut Off page to analyze the trends of score in SSC Jr Engineer Written Exam. Meanwhile it is important to know that SSC releases cutoff score separately for both Paper-I and Paper-II. Based on the normalized marks scored in Paper-I the candidates are shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Paper-II. Following table shows the SSC JE Cutoff for last years. Though this time the minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
SSC JE Exam Date Admit Card Result
As stated earlier that Staff Selection Commission vacancy notification 2023 is open for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries / Departments / Organizations under the Govt of India. So after applying online, the officials shortlist the best available aspirants through the written exam as well as document verification. Candidates can check SSC Junior Engineer Exam Date Admit Card through the direct link at Indiajoining site. We will update SSC JE Final Result once after declaring the same on official site.
Also check ☛ SSC CPO SI 2023 Online Form
|Result:||a. Exam result (List-I)
b. Exam result (List-II)
|Job PDF:||View notification|
|Online portal:||Click here for Registration / Login / Admit Card|
|Syllabus:||SSC JE Exam Syllabus|
|Question Paper:||SSC JE Question Papers Pdf|
|Study Material:||SSC JE Study Material Free Download|
FAQ- SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Result
How much is the SSC JE salary?
Rs 35400 per month in level-6 of pay matrix.
Is there negative marking in SSC JE exam?
Yes. There is negative marking of 0.25 mark in Paper-I.
What is the application fee?
There is No application fee for Female / SC / ST categories. However, the fee is Rs 100 for All Other candidates including Gen and OBC.
How to apply for SSC Junior Engineer application form?
At first click on Registration, and then go to Log-in to submit your application. Applicant has to upload his / her passport size photo and signature in JPEG format also.
What is the last date of application form?
16 Aug 2023.