Here is the latest update of SSC JE Recruitment Online Application Form. The Staff Selection Commission has release SSC Junior Engineer Notification 2022 at govt job portal. So find every details of SSC JE Job Vacancy at SSC Online Application for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2022. View full detail of SSC JE Job 2022 Sarkari Result. All in all SSC JE Exam Date, SSC JE Syllabus, Admit Card, Previous Paper, Result Cut Off and complete advt available at this page.
Also read ☛ THDC Engineer Vacancy 2022
SSC JE Online Form
Job description: कर्मचारी चयन आयोग भारत सरकार के विभिन्न मंत्रालयों/विभागों/संगठनों के लिए कनिष्ठ अभियंता (सिविल, यांत्रिक, विद्युत और मात्रा सर्वेक्षण और संविदा) की भर्ती के लिए प्रतियोगी परीक्षा आयोजित करने जा रहा है। एसएससी जे ई बहाली नोटिफिकेशन 2022 ऑनलाइन आवेदन, परीक्षा तिथि, पाठ्यक्रम, उत्तर कुंजी के साथ पिछला पेपर, परिणाम कट ऑफ, वेतन और योग्यता की पूरी जानकारी चेक करें। Staff Selection Commission notification for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries / Departments / Organizations under the Government of India. Those who are looking for engineering diploma jobs for freshers can either Apply SSC Junior Engineer Online Form or check exam result through the official site. For more details check SSC JE 2022 Notification full details at following table.
SSC JE 2022 Notification – Apply Online Junior Engineer Recruitment
|Form Submit date:||12/08/2022 to 02/09/2022|
|Fee pay Last date:||03/09/2022|
|Form correction date:||04/09/2022|
|Exam Date:||November, 2022|
|Application Fee:||No fee for Female / SC / ST whereas Rs 100 for Others.|
|Qualification:||Graduate degree or Diploma in relevant engineering field.|
|Age Limit:||Min 18 whereas max 30 years as on 01/01/2022.|
|Selection Procedure:||Written test of Tier-I and Tier-II|
|How to Apply:|
SSC JE Vacancy Details:
|Join us:||Click here|
- NCL Recruitment 2022 Mining Sirdar, Surveyor 405 Posts
- VNIT Recruitment 2022 Non-Teaching Cadre 128 Posts, Apply Online, Exam Date, Admit Card
- BSSC Senior Scientist Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Exam Date, Admit Card
- Currency Note Press Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Exam Date, Admit Card
- IMD SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022, Exam Date, Admit Card
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or 3-Years Diploma in Engineering in the relevant stream i.e Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts.
Experience: 2-years working experience in concern discipline for the posts of Junior Engineer in BRO / DGQA Naval. Experience is not required for JE posts in other departments.
Age Limit: Age limit of the candidates should be from 18 to 30 years as on 01/01/2022. The relaxation in upper age is admissible as per the Rules of Government.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection process of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 consists of following successive stages.
- Computer based written examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive type test (Tier-II)
- Documents verification
- Medical fitness test
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
SSC JE Tier-I Exam Pattern:
This paper is objective type computer based examination. Duration of first paper is two hours. There are total 100 marks for first paper. This paper consist of three different sections. Following are details of all three sections.
- Reasoning and General Intelligence – 50 marks – 50 questions.
- General Awareness – 50 marks – 50 questions.
- General Engineering – 100 marks – 100 questions
- Total – 200 marks – 200 questions
SSC JE Tier-II Exam Pattern:
This paper is descriptive type written examination. Similarly the duration of second paper is two hours. But there is a total of 300 marks in this paper. The second paper consist of the questions generally based on relevant Engineering stream. There is No negative marking in this paper. You can also check SSC JE Exam Syllabus of all other exams at Indiajoining.
SSC JE Syllabus
- Reasoning & General Intelligence: This include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. Questions come from analogies, similarities as well as differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment,visual memory, decision making and discrimination, observation, relationship, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, number series, etc.
- General Awareness: Questions aims to test the candidate’s general awareness about the environment around him / her and its application to society.
- Civil Engineering: Download Civil Engineering syllabus for SSC JE Civil Engineer recruitment.
- Electrical Engineering: Read SSC JE Electrical Engineering syllabus in detail at here.
- Mechanical Engineering: View full details of SSC JE Mechanical Engineering syllabus at here.
SSC JE Cut off
Staff Selection Commission, the organizing authority of the exam, decides the SSC JE Cutoff Marks. Aspirants may check the SSC Cut Off page to analyze the trends of score in SSC Jr Engineer Written Exam. Meanwhile it is important to know that SSC releases cutoff score separately for both Paper-I and Paper-II. Based on the normalized marks scored in Paper-I the candidates are shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Paper-II. Following table shows the SSC JE Cutoff for last years. Though this time the minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
|SSC JE 2018 Civil Paper-I||127.40||107.61||107.01||122.91||118.99|
|SSC JE 2018 Electrical / Mechanical Paper-I||152.16||133.39||125.49||149.30||147.47|
SSC JE Exam Date Admit Card Result
As stated earlier that Staff Selection Commission vacancy notification 2022 is open for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries / Departments / Organizations under the Govt of India. So after applying online, the officials shortlist the best available aspirants through the written exam as well as document verification. Candidates can check SSC Junior Engineer Exam Date Admit Card through the direct link at Indiajoining site. We will update SSC JE Final Result once after declaring the same on official site.
Also check ☛ SSC CPO SI 2022 Online Form
|Job PDF:||View notification|
|Online portal:||Click here for Registration / Login / Admit Card|
|Syllabus:||SSC JE Exam Syllabus|
|Question Paper:||SSC JE Question Papers Pdf|
|Study Material:||SSC JE Study Material Free Download|
FAQ- SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Result
How much is the SSC JE salary?
Rs 35400 per month in level-6 of pay matrix.
Is there negative marking in SSC JE exam?
Yes. There is negative marking of 0.25 mark in Paper-I.
What is the application fee?
There is No application fee for Female / SC / ST categories. However, the fee is Rs 100 for All Other candidates including Gen and OBC.
How to apply for SSC Junior Engineer application form?
At first click on Registration, and then go to Log-in to submit your application. Applicant has to upload his / her passport size photo and signature in JPEG format also.
What is the last date of application form?
30 Aug 2022.