Here is the latest update of OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Recruitment Online Application Form. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has release OSSC SCEW Notification 2021 at govt job portal. So find every details of OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Job Vacancy at Ossc Online Application. View full detail of SSC Odisha SCEW Job 2021 including OSSC Result. All in all OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Exam Date Syllabus Admit Card complete advt available at this page.
Also check ☛ Best Paying Agriculture Jobs in 2022
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Online Form
Job description: Odisha Staff Selection Commission notification 2021 for Soil Conservation Extension Worker Posts is here. 12th pass job seekers can either Apply OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Online Form or check exam result through the official site. For more details check Odisha OSSC SCEW Vacancy Notification 2021 full details at following table.
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam 2021 – Complete Details
|Form Submit date:||16/08/2020 to 15/09/2020|
|Exam Date:||To be announce soon|
|Application Fee:||No fee for SC / ST whereas Rs 200 for Others.|
|Qualification:||10+2 Pass in Science. Though the relevant subject may be Crop production / Horticulture / Farm machinery etc.|
|Age Limit:||Min 18 whereas max 32 years.|
|Selection Procedure:||Written test + DV|
|How to Apply:|
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancy Details:
|Job PDF:||View notification|
|Exam Update:||Exam postpone|
|Online portal:||Click here for Registration / Login / Admit Card|
- RPSC AAO Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 21 Posts
- WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Fishery Extension Officer 100 Post
- OSSC FSO Recruitment 2021 Food Safety Officer Online Form
- APPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 » Agriculture Development Officer Result
- APPSC HDO Recruitment 2021 » Horticulture Development Officer Online Form
OSSC SCEW Exam Scheme
The latest new OSSC SCEW Recruitment OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Syllabus has the following pattern. There is only a single written test for selection and No interview. Please note that there is a negative of ¼ mark in Paper- II only.
|First Paper – GS and LA||100||90 minutes|
|Second Paper – Technical||120||90 minutes|
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Syllabus
The first paper of OSSC SCEW Written Exam will have following three parts. Further syllabus of paper- I is given ahead.
- General Studies & Language – 50 marks
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities and places.
- Geographical facts with places.
- States, Countries and Institutions with headquarters.
- Books and authors.
- Scientific facts and discoveries and their uses.
- Current events with places and personalities.
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
- English Language – 25 marks
- Verbs, Tenses, Active and Passive voice Subject-verb agreement.
- Connectors Types of sentences, Direct and indirect speech, Comparison.
- Articles Noun Pronoun Prepositions.
- Unseen Passage (400-450 words in length) with a variety of comprehension.
- Odia Language – 25 marks
- Grammar of 15 marks
- Composition of 5 marks
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage of 5 marks
The second paper of OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Written Exam will have following two parts. Further syllabus of paper- II is given ahead.
- Mathematics – 50 marks
- Number System.
- HCF and LCM.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Squares and Square Roots.
- Cubes and Cube Roots.
- Percentage and Averages.
- Interest calculation Simple as well as Compound.
- Profit, Loss and Discount.
- General Science – 70 marks
- Physics of 20 marks
- Chemistry of 20 marks
- Biology of 20 marks
- Crop Production / Agriculture / Horticulture, Repair and maintenance of power driven Farm machinery of 10 marks
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Result Cut Off
Finally the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Notification is out. OSSC SCEW Recruitment Notification 2020 is release to recruit 201 Soil Conservation Extension Worker in Orissa. Thus the aspirants who needs the opportunity to get job in Odisha SSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker may grab this moment. Because the Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit Soil Conservation Extension Worker vacancies on more than 200 posts. So, be with us to get Sarkari Result OSSC SCEW Recruitment 2020 details like age, qualification, syllabus, Admit card, result etc.
FAQs- OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Recruitment Result
Is there any interview in OSSC SCEW Soil Conservation Extension Worker recruitment?
No, there is not any interview.
What is the selection procedure of OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker?
The selection process has following three stages.
- Written test
- Document verification
- Final merit list
Is there negative marking in OSSC SCEW written exam?
Yes, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks.
What is the salary of Soil Conservation Extension Worker in Odisha?
Consolidated pay of INR 9,000 per month.