Here is the latest update of OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Recruitment Online Application Form. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has release OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Notification 2022 at sarkari nijukti site. So find every details of Odisha Junior Executive Assistant Job Vacancy 130 Post at OSSC Online Application for Odisha Secretariat under Home Department, Government of Odisha. View full detail of JEA Job 2022 OSSC Result. All in all OSSC Jr Executive Assistant Exam Date Syllabus Admit Card complete advt available at this page.
Also read ☛ OSSC Odisha Junior Assistant Result Cut Off
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Online Form
Job description: ଓଡିଶା କର୍ମଚାରୀ ଚୟନ ଆୟୋଗ ରେ ଜୁନିଅର କାର୍ଯ୍ୟନିର୍ବାହୀ ସହାୟକ ର ପୋଷ୍ଟଗୁଡିକରେ ସିଧାସଳଖ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି | ଓଡିଶା ଜୁନିଅର କାର୍ଯ୍ୟନିର୍ବାହୀ ସହାୟକ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି ବିଜ୍ଞପ୍ତି 2022 ଅନଲାଇନ୍, ପରୀକ୍ଷା ତାରିଖ, ସିଲାବସ୍, ଉତ୍ତର କୀ ସହିତ ପୂର୍ବ କାଗଜ, ଫଳାଫଳ କଟ୍, ଦରମା ଏବଂ ଯୋଗ୍ୟତା ବିଷୟରେ ସମ୍ପୂର୍ଣ୍ଣ ବିବରଣୀ ଯାଞ୍ଚ କରନ୍ତୁ | Staff Selection Commission Odisha notification 2022 for Junior Executive Assistant Group-C Posts for Odisha Secretariat (Odisha Lokaseva Bhawan) under Home Department, Govt of Odisha. Those who are looking for govt jobs for fresher graduates can either Apply OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Online Form or check exam result through the official site. For more details check Jr Executive Assistant OSSC Vacancy Notification 2022 full details at following table.
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Exam 2022 – Complete Details
|Advt. No.:||21/2022- 5243|
|Form Submit date:||12/08/2022 to 11/09/2022|
|Exam Date:||between 15/10/2022 to 15/11/2022|
|Fee:||No examination fee is payable.|
|Qualification:||Graduate degree from a recognized university.|
|Age Limit:||Min 18 whereas max 38 years as on 01/01/2022.|
|Selection Procedure:||Language test + Computer test + Typing|
|How to Apply:|
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Vacancy Details:
|Join us:||Click here|
- Chandigarh Housing Board Recruitment 2022, Clerk, SDE, JE Online Form
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022, Junior Assistant, Jr Accountant 33 Posts
- IIT Jodpur Non Teaching Recruitment 2022, Apply Online 153 Posts
- Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022, Junior Court Assistant 210 Post
- Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022 Online Apply – 7692 Posts, Clerk, Steno, Peon
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor degree in any subject.
- Minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English type writing.
- Sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity.
- Able to read, write and speak Odia fluently.
- Have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as language subject.
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection process of OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 consists of following stages.
- Language test in English and Odia
- Typing Test in English
- Test of Computer Application
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Selection
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Exam Pattern
A. Language Test in English and Odia:
The Language test in English and Odia is of 100 marks. Duration of test is 60 minutes. Part-I is to test English – Only working knowledge in English language is to be test for 50 marks. Part-I is of 30 minutes duration. On the other hand, Part-II is to test Odia- Only working knowledge in Odia language is to be test for 50 marks. Part-II is also of 30 minutes duration. Syllabus of Language test covers correct spelling of words, filling in the blanks by most appropriate words, to correct grammatical mistakes in the given sentences, to select the words with opposite meaning from a given group of words and to punctuate a passage. The Language Test consists of multiple choice questions type with 30 minutes duration of each paper.
B. Typing Test in English:
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Typing Test in English is to be conduct through MS word for 50 marks. Duration of test is 10 minutes. The typing test is to be held at a speed of 40 words per minute from a printed matter containing 400 words. 1 mark is to be award for every eight correctly typed words. The minimum qualifying marks in the typing test shall be 20 marks.
C. Computer Application Test:
The test of Computer Applications (MS Office) is for 70 marks. Duration of test is 60 minutes. Following tests are to be conduct.
- MS Excel (25 Marks): Questions relating to working knowledge of MS Office – Excel such as Cell Formatting (such as Bold, Underline, Date , Number etc.) and Formula (sub-total, total, percentage etc.).
- MS Power Point (25 marks): Questions relating to working knowledge of MS Office Power Point. Candidates have to work out the same by using MS – Office (Power point).
- Internet and E-mail (20 marks): Questions on basic functions and features of internet and e-mail and the same is to be answered by using MS Word. After completion of the Test in Computer Application, all the worksheets shall be submitted by the examinees for evaluation.
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Exam Date Admit Card Result
As stated earlier that Odisha Staff Selection Commission vacancy notification 2022 is open for Jr Executive Assistant as “Initial Appointees” for Odisha Secretariat under Home Department, Government of Odisha. So after applying online, the officials shortlist the best available aspirants through the Language test as well as Typing and computer skill test. Candidates can check OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Exam Date Admit Card through the direct link at Indiajoining site. We will update OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Final Result once after declaring the same on official site.
Also check ☛ OSSC Junior Clerk Notification 2022
|Reject List:||Notice & list of rejected candidates|
|Job PDF:||View notification|
|Online portal:||Click here for Registration / Login / Admit Card|
|Ans Key:||OSSC Jr Executive Assistant Answer Keys|
|Previous paper:||OSSC Jr Executive Assistant question papers|
FAQ- OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Recruitment Result
How much is the OSSC Junior Executive Assistant salary?
Starting pay is Rs 14200 per month.
How to apply for OSSC Junior Executive Assistant application form?
At first click on Registration, and then go to Log-in to submit your application. Applicant has to upload his / her passport size photo and signature in JPEG format also.
What is the last date of application form?
11 Sep 2022.