Here is the latest update of OSSC Combined Auditor Notification 2022. Govt job portal is listing Odisha Combined Auditor Vacancy at 161 Posts. Get full details of OSSC Combined Auditor Examination 2022. The last date of OSSC Combined Auditor Apply Online Form is 28 Sep.
Found 161 jobs – Presently OSSC Combined Auditor 161 Posts are open. Also check Odisha Combined Auditor Result Cut Off to get marks details. For that go further on to this page to get all details of OSSC Combined Auditor in Directorate of Industries and Finance Dept.
OSSC Combined Auditor Online Form
|Form Submit date:||28/08/2020 to 28/09/2020|
|Exam Date:||03/04/2022 & 04/04/2022|
|Computer Skill Test:||17/06/2022|
|Application Fee:||No fee for SC / ST whereas Rs 200 for Others.|
|Qualification:||Any Graduate plus PGDCA diploma.|
|Age (as on 01/01/2019):||21 to 32 years, that is, born between 02/01/1987 to 01/01/1998.|
|Selection process:||Written test + Computer test|
OSSC Combined Auditor 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Auditor [Industries Dept]||14 Post|
|Auditor common cadre [Finance Dept]||147 Post|
|Total Vacancies:||161 Post|
|How to apply:|
|Combined Auditor 2019:||Exam result|
|Combined Auditor 2017:||Interview list|
|Combined Auditor 2016:||Final result|
|Cutoff Marks:||Ossc Auditor cutoff|
- IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 226 Post
- JSSC Technical Graduate Level Recruitment 2022 JTGLCCE Online Form
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 Online Form, Office Assistant, Officers 8106 Post
- Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022, Specialist Officer Online Form 312 Post
- OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2022 Exam Result Cut Off
OSSC Combined Auditor Selection Procedure
This is the step-wise detail of OSSC Combined Auditor Selection Procedure. So read it carefully before applying online.
- Preliminary examination – 100 marks
- Main written examination – 200 marks
- Computer proficiency test – 50 marks
- Certificate verification – Qualifying
OSSC Combined Auditor Syllabus 2020
Also check: OSSC Combined Auditor Syllabus Pdf
Odisha OSSC Combined Auditor Preliminary Exam:
At first the prelims has 100 marks. There is only one paper duration of which is 90 minutes. There are MCQ objective type questions in exam. ¼ mark deducts for each wrong answer attempt. Prelims exam is qualifying only. Through the marks of preliminary examination candidates numbering about 12 times of the vacancies may appear for Main written exam. Check OSSC Auditor Syllabus 2020 for more info.
OSSC Combined Auditor Main Exam:
Secondly the mains exam has 250 marks. There are three papers in OSSC Combined Auditor Mains. Duration of paper-1 is 120 minutes whereas paper-2 and paper-3 are of 1 hour each. Unlike the prelims, Mains has descriptive papers. Though ¼ mark deducts for each wrong answer attempt in paper-1 which has MCQs. Following are details of OSSC Auditor Mains Exam Syllabus.
- Math and GS – Paper I – 100 marks – 120 mins
- Mathematics: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Statistics & Trigonometry of HSC standard.
- General Studies: Indian history, Economics, Geography, Major events in world history, General science, Environmental issues, Human rights, Basic computer application, Current events, Literature, Art & Culture of Odisha etc.
- General English – Paper II – 50 marks – 60 mins: Descriptive paper comprise of short essay writing, report and application writing, correct usages, comprehension, and precies writing, Translation of a passage of Odia into English etc.
- Odia Language – Paper III – 50 marks – 60 mins: Descriptive paper will comprise of short essay writing, report and application writing, correct usages, grammar. Translation of a passage of English to Odia etc.
OSSC Combined Auditor Computer Test:
Also check: Full Details of Computer Test Syllabus
Finally appear in Computer Test which is of 50 marks. Presently there is no fix limit of questions. Though the questions may be set from Basic knowledge and skills of computer, Internet, E-mail, MS Word, Excel and Power-point.
OSSC Combined Auditor Previous Year Question Paper
Also check: OSSC Previous Year Question Paper Pdf
The last years question papers enlighten the structure of any exam in a better way. Applicants can use Odisha OSSC Combined Auditor Previous Year Question Paper for the better preparation of written test. Moreover it is very good if you able to find OSSC Combined Auditor Answer Key while practicing. It is helpful so that you can practice the question paper solving with accurate answers. So click on the linked page to download OSSC Combined Auditor Question Papers for free. In addition read OSSC Combined Auditor Best Book to secure your place in OSSC Combined Auditor merit list.
FAQ- OSSC Odisha Combined Auditor Recruitment Result
What is the OSSC Combined Auditor salary?
Odisha OSSC Combined Auditor salary is INR 16880 per month. Though, once being after permanent, the Pay Scale is INR 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay INR 4200.
When is the OSSC Combined Auditor exam date?
The OSSC Combined Auditor exam date is 20 Oct.
When is the OSSC Combined Auditor result date?
The final date is yet to release.
Is there negative marking in Odisha Combined Auditor Examination?
Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 mark in both of the exams that is Prelims and Mains.