OPSC Odisha Civil Services Examination 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission is soon going to hold OCS 2019 Examination. Job seekers may now apply to 153 Group-A and Group-B posts under Odisha Administrative Service, Odisha Civil Service, Police Service, Revenue Service, Odisha Education Service and several others. Here is a great career opportunity to get a sarkari naukri govt job in odisha. Free OCS Exam Syllabus 2019, exam pattern and detailed selection methodology. Candidates may also download OAS exam question papers. Full details, notification, instructions and OPSC OCS-2019 Online Form is provided below.
Odisha Civil Services Exam-2019 Apply Online 153 Posts
OCS-2019 Notification for the conduct of Odisha Civil Services Examination has been released by Odisha Public Service Commission. Name of posts, numbers of vacancies, educational qualification, experience and job requirements are available in OPSC Recruitment 2019 notification.
Odisha OCS 2019 Apply, Syllabus, Exam Date, Tips, Admit Card
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
Odisha Civil Services Exam-2019
|Total vacancies:||153 Posts|
|Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):|
|Selection process:||Selection shall be through Written, physical tests and interview.|
|How to apply:||OPSC Online Apply 2019 Application Form through the official website is active. Download full or click online apply link to submit application.|
|Sponsored links:||Check notification of exam date, online apply, admit card download for more details.|
|Important links:| OPSC Civil Service Selection Methodology
Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Main Examination and Personality Test. Candidates will be shortlisted for Main Written Exam by conducting a Preliminary Test. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Written Examination and Personality Test. Stages of OAS Selection Process are shown below with distribution of marks.
- Preliminary examination (400 marks)
- Main examination (2600 marks)
- Personality test or Interview (250 marks)
Odisha OCS Exam Pattern 2019
OAS Exam Pattern 2019 is provided below in tabular data. OAS preliminary exam will consist of Two papers, having 200 marks each. Main written examination will consist of Five compulsory and Four optional subject papers. Questions of exams will be based on General Studies, Language Test, and Knowledge of Optional Subject. Detailed exam pattern with distribution of marks is given below.
Odisha Civil Service Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Total of questions and marks||400|
Odisha Civil Service Mains Exam Pattern:
|Paper-I (Compulsory)||Test of Odia language||300|
|Paper-II (Compulsory)||Test of English language||300|
|Paper-III (Compulsory)||English essay||200|
|Paper-IV (Compulsory)||General studies-I||300|
|Paper-V (Compulsory)||General studies-II||300|
|Paper-VI (Optional)||Optional subject-I (Paper-I)||300|
|Paper-VII (Optional)||Optional subject-I (Paper-II)||300|
|Paper-VIII (Optional)||Optional subject-II (Paper-I)||300|
|Paper-IX (Optional)||Optional subject-II (Paper-II)||300|
|Total of questions and marks||2600|
Odisha Civil Service Mains Exam (List of Optional subjects):
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- Fisheries Science
- Home Science
- Indian literature (Odia; Hindi; Sanskrit; English; Urdu; Persian)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
Odisha Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2019
- General Studies: Current events of national and international importance; History of India; Indian national movement; Geography of India and world; Indian polity and governance; Economic and social issues in India; General science; General mental ability; Decision making and reasoning; Interpersonal and communication skill test; Basic numeracy and data interpretation; English language comprehension.
- Language test of Odia and English: Precis writing with a passage of around 1000 words; Translation from English to Odia and vice-versa; Grammar, usage and vocabulary; Expansion of an idea; Comprehension; Short Essay of around 1000 words.
- Optional subject test: Detailed study of opted optional subject. Syllabus of exam will be equivalent to Graduate degree standard.
Odisha Civil Service Examination Question Papers
Previous years question papers of any exam can help great in preparing. Old exam papers provides a clear idea of structure of the upcoming examination. You may download OAS solved question papers are available with us t download for free. Use the above given link to download Odisha Civil Service Exam Papers in pdf format.
OPSC OAS Result 2019
Cut-off marks list, result of OAS preliminary exam will be published online. Odisha Civil Service Exam 2019 Result and merit list of qualified candidates will be published and can be accessed from the above link. OCS 2019 Admit Card will be available to download before two or three weeks of exam.
Latest Govt Jobs in Odisha
|OPSC RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATIONS|
|Odisha OCS 2019 Apply, Syllabus, Exam Date, Tips, Admit Card|
» Application Date: 13.11.2019 to 10.12.2019
» Application Fees: Rs.500/- for UR/EWS
- OSSC Answer Keys 2019 OSSC Model/ Final Answer Key Download
- OSSC Results 2019 Latest List | CV, Select List, Marks | IndiaJoining
- Odisha OCS 2019 Apply, Syllabus, Exam Date, Tips, Admit Card
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2019, Apply 116 Posts
- OPSC Cut-Off 2019 — OPSC Written Test, Interview Marks List