Role of a Nurse: Generally, in India, a nurse practitioner (or simply called Nurse) assist the doctors in healing the patients. They follow the instructions given by specialist doctors, and assist in diagnostic and laboratory tests to diagnose the illness and disease of patients. To become a practice registered nurse one have to be qualified in following terms.
- Registered nurse education requirements: Graduate in Nursing or GNM Course qualified.
- Licentiate: Registered in national or state nursing council.
- Occupation type: Medical professional.
Staff Nurse Recruitment | Current Staff Nurse Vacancy in Govt 2021
This is the latest list of staff nurse recruitment notifications in India. The registered nurse practitioners please find the current staff nurse vacancy in govt sector in the year 2020-21. Every year, several Nursing vacancies open in government (public) hospitals such as Indian Army Hospital, AIIMS, JIPMER, ESIC Hospitals and and Army Nursing Corps. If you want to download latest exam syllabus of bsc nursing subject list, please follow the link given above.
- HSSC 15/2019 Exam 4322 Posts Staff Nurse Lab Technician VLDA Female Supervisor
- SECL Departmental Recruitment 2020 Paramedical DEO Technical Inspector
- DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 484 Posts
- MP Vyapam Group 5 Notification 2020 Apply Online 2150 Post
- NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 3800 Post
- Bundelkhand Medical College Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 138 Post
- AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 NORCET Notification Apply Online 3803 Post
Nurse Practitioner Salary in 2021
As per the seventh pay commission of government of India, the salary for registered nurse (re-designated as Nursing Officer or Staff Nurse) is INR 44900 per month. They are placed in salary table of INR 9300-34800 with grade pay of INR 4600. Along with the base salary the appointed nurses are also given the all usual allowances and benefits such as travel allowance, house rent, dearness allowance etc.