Role of a Nurse: Generally, in India, a nurse practitioner (or simply called Nurse) assist the doctors in healing the patients. They follow the instructions given by specialist doctors, and assist in diagnostic and laboratory tests to diagnose the illness and disease of patients. To become a practice registered nurse one have to be qualified in following terms.
- Registered nurse education requirements: Graduate in Nursing or GNM Course qualified.
- Licentiate: Registered in national or state nursing council.
- Occupation type: Medical professional.
Staff Nurse Recruitment | Current Staff Nurse Vacancy in Govt 2021
This is the latest list of staff nurse recruitment notifications in India. The registered nurse practitioners please find the current staff nurse vacancy in govt sector in the year 2020-21. Every year, several Nursing vacancies open in government (public) hospitals such as Indian Army Hospital, AIIMS, JIPMER, ESIC Hospitals and and Army Nursing Corps. If you want to download latest exam syllabus of bsc nursing subject list, please follow the link given above.
- NHM CMHO Sukma Recruitment 2021 » ANM, Nurse, Paramedical, Group-D 113 Post
- DHFWS Hisar Recruitment 2021 » Nurse, ANM, Healthcare 89 Vacancies
- NIV Recruitment 2021 » Research Scientist, Project Technical Support 53 Post
- Health Dept Bhiwani Recruitment 2021 Apply 61 Vacancies
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 Apply Non-teaching 92 Post
Nurse Practitioner Salary in 2021
As per the seventh pay commission of government of India, the salary for registered nurse (re-designated as Nursing Officer or Staff Nurse) is INR 44900 per month. They are placed in salary table of INR 9300-34800 with grade pay of INR 4600. Along with the base salary the appointed nurses are also given the all usual allowances and benefits such as travel allowance, house rent, dearness allowance etc.