National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra – Recruitment Notifications
Address: Kurukshetra-136119, Kurukshetra, Haryana, India
Telephone No.: +91-1744-233208
Email: [email protected]
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra is an Institution of National importance declared by an Act of Parliament, offers several undergraduate, postgraduate & doctoral programmes in Technology, Science, Humanities, Management and allied areas. NIT Kurukshetra also provides excellent ambience for academic research and co-curricular activities. Check latest employment notification & vacancy recruitment
advertisements of NIT Kurukshetra. Apply Now!
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment Latest List…
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 – 36 Posts Of Associate Professors (Advt.No. 03/2018)
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra is inviting applications to fill up Thirty Six posts of Associate Professors in the various streams of Engineering, Science, Humanities and allied areas. Interested govt job seekers may submit their applications on or earlier to 23.02.2018. More details like qualification criteria, selection process and how to apply are available below…
NIT Kurukshetra Vacancy Details:
- Associate Professor (Electrical Engineering) – 03 Posts
- Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Production & Industrial Engineering) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Electronics & Communication Engineering) – 08 Posts
- Associate Professor (Computer Engineering) – 05 Posts
- Associate Professor (Information Technology) – 05 Posts
- Associate Professor (Physics) – 02 Posts
- Associate Professor (Mathematics) – 02 Posts
- Associate Professor (Humanities & Social Sciences) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Business Administration) – 03 Posts
- Associate Professor (Computer Application) – 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000 with academic grade pay of Rs.9500/-
Qualification: Ph.D in the relevant subject/discipline. Post Ph.D. experience of 06 years in teaching/research in Institution of repute or Industry.
Selection Process: The Institute will screen & scrutinize the received application to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications, experience, credit points, etc. Candidates will have to appear for the presentation and interview at their own cost.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates which may be paid online through SBI Collect or Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra” on any Nationalized Bank payable at Kurukshetra.
Closing Date: Last date of application submission is 23 February 2018.
How to Apply: Candidates may submit their applications by using the prescribed application format only. Paper applications along with photostat copies of relevant documents should be send by post to- The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra-136119 (Haryana). Download detailed recruitment advertisement, forms and other annexures to apply.