Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Online Form 2019
- Job update: 11.10.2019
- Employment type: Apprenticeship
- Job location: Mumbai
- Total vacancies: 1233 Posts
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai (Bharti Seva) invites to Apprentice Vacancies Recruitment 2019 Online Form. Those who are interested to apply for ITI Apprentice Vacancies in Indian Navy may apply online. Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy 2019 notification is released. Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites online applications from ITI qualified candidates (Male / Female) in various Optional (Designated and Non-Designated) Trades for enrollment into 01 year Apprenticeship training at Dockyard Apprentice School, Mumbai. More details of this career opportunity can be accessed at bhartiseva.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Online Form 2019
National Skill Development Corporation
Find the latest skill development programme and fresh apprentice jobs. Check Here
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Form 2019 | Apply Online 1233 Posts
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
Apprentice Vacancies 2019
|Vacancy name:||Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy 2019|
|Application Fee:||No application fee is payable.|
|Qualification:||10th pass with ITI in concern trade.|
|How to apply:||Candidates may submit online applications for Designtaed and Non-Designated trades. There is No need to send any print-out copy of application. Check following links to see notification pdf and online application submission.|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Eligibility Norms
Check the required qualification standards, experience details, salary, and other eligibility norms at below provided table.
- Qualification: Class 10 passed (with 50% marks). ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
- Age: Born between 01.04.1999 to 31.03.2006. Upper age is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 02 years for wards of Defence employees or Naval civilians.
- Training: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprentice Act 1961 are not eligible.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai – Apprentice Physical Norms:
|not less than 150 cm||not less than 45 Kg||expansion not less than 05 cm||6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses)|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy Details:
|Apprentice in Designated Trade|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||39||14||06||06||65|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||35||13||06||05||59|
|Mechanic Ref. & Air Condition||24||08||04||03||39|
|Apprentice Two Year Training Trade|
|Forger & Heat Treater||02||01||00||00||03|
|Apprentice Non-Designated Trade|
|Gas Turbine Fitter||16||06||02||02||26|
|Machinery Control Fitter||06||02||01||01||10|
|Civil / Work Mason||19||07||03||03||32|
|Ship Fitter||09||03||01||01||14| Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Selection Procedure
Shortlisting of candidates for the written examination would be made trade-wise as per extant policies. Candidates will placed in the preliminary Merit List on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination. Qualified candidates would be called for Interview / Skill Test in Dec 2018 / Jan 2019. Final merit list will be prepared by considering the consolidated marks of written test and Interview / Skill test.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Exam Pattern
The written examination of 02 hours duration would comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions. There will be two parts of question paper. The question paper will be bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English).
|A||General||General English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude / Reasoning|
|B||Trade||Questions on the group of subject trades|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Syllabus 2019
Download latest examination syllabus of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice vacancy. The subject-wise syllabus is given below.
- PART-I (General): Matters of common experience including every day science and observations, current affairs, General English, General studies, GK, Mathematics and Aptitude / Reasoning.
- PART-II (Trade): Questions will be set on the basis of the syllabus of relevant ITI Trade examination.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Exam Result 2018
Candidates may check their status after written test. List of qualified candidates for Skill Test/Interview will be published after declaring the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Result. Names of qualified candidates, result and merit list will be published and can be accessed from the above link.
Latest Apprentice Jobs India
|Indian Navy (Jobs, Results, Selection Process)|
|Sailor Entry 2019-20 Indian Navy Bharti | Form, Notification, Exam Pattern|
» Application Date: 28.06.2019 to 10.07.2019
» Application Fees: Rs.205/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates)
- PGCIL Apprenticeship 2020-21 Apply Online, 408 Apprentice Posts In POWERGRID | IndiaJoining
- WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Form Apply 303 Posts | IndiaJoining
- HEC Apprentice Bharti 2020 Notification, Online Form 169 Posts | IndiaJoining
- CVRDE Apprentice Recruitment 2020, Online Apply 116 Posts | IndiaJoining
- GRSE Apprentice Bharti 2020 Notification, Online Form 226 Posts | IndiaJoining