Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Apprentice
- Job posting date: 27.09.2018
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job location: Mumbai
- Total vacancies: 118 Posts
- Helpline: +91-22-22661527
- Email support: [email protected]
- Advt.No.: OT-02/2018
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy 2018 Apprentice notification is released. Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites online applications from ITI qualified candidates (Male / Female) in various Optional (Non Designated) Trades for enrollment into 01 year Apprenticeship training at Dockyard Apprentice School, Mumbai. Applicants may apply to Indian Navy Jobs through www.bhartiseva.com.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment 2018
National Skill Development Corporation
Find the latest skill development programme and fresh apprentice jobs. Check Here
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Vacancy 118 Posts
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
Apprentice Vacancies 2018
|Vacancy name:||Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy|
|Application Fee:||No application fee is payable.|
|Eligibility & age:||10th pass with ITI in concern trade.|
|How to apply:||Candidates may submit their applications through online registration system. There is No need to send any print-out copy of application. Check following links to see notification pdf and online application submission.|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Eligibility Norms
Check the required qualification standards, experience details, salary, and other eligibility norms at below provided table.
- Qualification: Class 10 passed (with 50% marks). ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
- Age: Born between 01.04.1997 to 31.03.2004. Upper age is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 02 years for wards of Defence employees or Naval civilians.
- Training: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprentice Act 1961 are not eligible.
|Post||Eligible ITI Trade|
|GT Fitter||Diesel Mechanic|
|Computer Fitter||Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance (OR) Electronics Mechanic (OR) Mechanic Radio & TV (OR) Mechanic cum Operator Electronic Communication System|
|Boiler Maker||Fitter (OR) Welder (Gas & Electric)|
|Weapon Fitter||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)|
|ICE Fitter Crane||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|Civil Works / Mason||Building Maintenance|
|Gyro Fitter||Electronics Mechanic (OR) Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|Machinery Control Fitter||Instrument Mechanic|
|Sonar Fitter||Electronics Mechanic (OR) Mechanic Communication Equipment Maintenance|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai – Apprentice Physical Norms:
|not less than 150 cm||not less than 45 Kg||expansion not less than 05 cm||6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses)|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy Details:
|Machinery Control Fitter||06||04||01||01||00|
|Civil Works / Mason||18||11||03||02||02|
|ICE Fitter Crane||37||23||07||04||03|
|GT Fitter||01||01||00||00||00| Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Selection Procedure
Shortlisting of candidates for the written examination would be made trade-wise as per extant policies. Candidates will placed in the preliminary Merit List on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination. Qualified candidates would be called for Interview / Skill Test in Dec 2018 / Jan 2019. Final merit list will be prepared by considering the consolidated marks of written test and Interview / Skill test.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Exam Pattern
The written examination of 02 hours duration would comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions. There will be two parts of question paper. The question paper will be bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English).
|A||General||General English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude / Reasoning|
|B||Trade||Questions on the group of subject trades|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Syllabus 2018
Download latest examination syllabus of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice vacancy. The subject-wise syllabus is given below.
- PART-I (General): Matters of common experience including every day science and observations, current affairs, General English, General studies, GK, Mathematics and Aptitude / Reasoning.
- PART-II (Trade): Questions will be set on the basis of the syllabus of relevant ITI Trade examination.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Exam Result 2018
Candidates may check their status after written test. List of qualified candidates for Skill Test/Interview will be published after declaring the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Result. Names of qualified candidates, result and merit list will be published and can be accessed from the above link.
Latest Technical and Engineering Jobs In India
|Indian Navy (Jobs, Results, Selection Process)|
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Vacancy 118 Posts|
» Application Date: 02.10.2018 to 21.10.2018
» Application Fees: No fee is payable.
- SPSC Recruitment 2019 | Programmer 15 Posts, Notification, Syllabus, Apply
- Jobs in Border Roads Organisation 2019 — 778 Posts, Driver, Vehicle Mechanic, Electrician, MTS, Cook
- HSSC JE 2019 Junior Engineer Online Form, 1624 Post, Syllabus, Apply
- Jobs in Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre 2019 – 41 Posts, Driver, Technician
- EIL Recruitment MT 2019 — 79 Posts, Notification, Form, Apply