National Career Service, under the aegis of Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt of India, is developed to connect the opportunities with the aspirations of youth. NCS facilitates registration of job seekers, job providers, skill providers, and career counsellors on a single place. This page of IndiaJoining.com focuses on Job Seekers. As a job seeker it enable you to explore Jobs Near To You. Find the jobs matching your profile in a transparent and user friendly manner. The page is capable of meeting the varied demands and requirements of the youth for information on education, employment and training. Also find the Career Centers, Career Counsellors, Skill Providers, Government Jobs, and Jobs in Private Sector.
Register As Job Seeker
A job seeker is a person who is looking for employment opportunity. If you are a job seeker, you need to first register yourself with NCS. After a successful registration you may search, explore and apply for jobs online. The step-wise process of registration is given below along with visual tutorials.
Step-1: Open the portal. And click on “Sign-up”.
Step-2: Fill required details for registration as “job seeker”. Provide your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, E-mail, Mobile, Education level, Unique ID type (Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Voter’s ID Card, Passport, Driving License, NREGA Job Card etc).
Step-3: Verify your contact details, and mobile number.
Step-4: Find and explore jobs.
The above given steps provide a clear help to get registered with NCS.
Finding latest job openings, according to your profile, is quite easy with NCS portal. Job seekers can explore the newly released job vacancies by signing-in their account. After sign-in your account, click on the Search Jobs link from the left panel. This opens-up the Search Job screen. Applicants may find the location-based jobs using keywords, salary expectations, age and timings, functional area etc. User can navigate on Job Description page by click on shown Job Name and View link on Jobs Search result page, and it will display all specific information that is related to the job. Applying to a desirable job is quite simple as “Apply” button is available with every job. The job aspirants may also attend the Job Fairs at times. The link to see ongoing and upcoming job fairs is provided above. It allows you to review details of job fairs and upcoming events. You can also track the details of job fairs that you have participated in.
Get Help In Finding Jobs
At times, job seekers may feel difficulty in finding a suitable job. This difficulty could be any type of. NCS portal make it easy to get assistance. Above are the given links where one can find a career center or may contact to a skill provider.
Latest Govt Jobs In India
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 — 297 Posts Of Non-Executives, Form, Syllabus, Apply
- Indian Army Recruitment Latest List 2019 — Officers, JCO, Soldier GD, Rally
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 — 49 Posts J.E Electrical, Syllabus, Online Form
- OPSC Recruitment 2019 — 1950 Posts MO Assistant Surgeon, Form, Syllabus
- HAL Online Form 2019 — Apprentice, Doctors, Engineers Jobs – Notification, Apply
- Delhi Guest Teachers TGT Vacancy 2019 — Form, Syllabus, Apply
- TNPSC Online Form 2019 — 727 Posts, Notification, Eligibility, Apply
- OSSSC Junior Clerk 2019 Pdf — 1746 Posts, Syllabus, Form, Apply
- Sarvodya Schools Delhi Guest PRT Jobs 2019 — Online Form, Syllabus, Apply
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 — 1178 Posts Of Office Executive TA, Form, Apply