Jharkhand Central University (CUJ) invites applications from the eligible citizens of India for recruitment on nineteen posts of Controller of Examination, Registrar, Information Scientist and Teaching Positions in various departments. These posts are to be filled by direct recruitment on regular basis. Interested job seekers may submit their applications from by 10.11.2017. More details like qualification criteria, selection process and how to apply are available below…
Jharkhand Central University Vacancy Details:
- Professor (Applied Mathematics) – 01 Post
- Professor (Computer Science & Technology) – 01 Post
- Professor (English Studies) – 01 Post
- Professor (Indigenous Cultural Studies) – 01 Post
- Professor (International Relations) – 01 Post
- Professor (Mass Communication) – 01 Post
- Professor (Business Administration) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Business Administration) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (English Studies) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Environmental Sciences) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Indigenous Cultural Studies) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Mass Communication) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Water Engineering & Management) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Applied Chemistry) – 02 Posts
- Registrar – 01 Post
- Controller of Examination – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 01 Post
- Information Scientist – 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000 with grade pay Rs.10,000/-
Qualification: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. (Masters for Business Administration) qualification(s) in concerned/allied/relevant discipline. Must have published work of high quality actively and engaged in research with evidence of published work of 10 publications. At least 10 years of teaching experience in university/college.
2. Associate Professor
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000 with grade pay Rs.9,000/-
Qualification: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification and Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks. Must have published work of high quality actively and engaged in research with evidence of published work of 05 publications. 08 years of teaching experience in university/college.
3. Assistant Professor
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay Rs. 6,000/-
Qualification: Good academic record with at least 55% marks in Master’s degree and have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET)/SLET/SET.
Qualification: Masters Degree with at least 55% of marks and 15 years of experience.
Age: Preferably below 57 years
5. Controller of Examination
Qualification: Masters Degree in any subjects with at least 55% of marks and 15 years of experience.
Age: Preferably below 57 years
6. Assistant Registrar (deputation basis)
Qualification: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks with a good academic record. Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis or with 5 years regular service may apply.
Upper Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years
7. Information Scientist
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science Degree/Information Technology) or equivalent.
Upper Age Limit: Preferably below 40 years
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates, to be paid through bank Challan. There is No Fee for SC, ST, PH and Women candidates.
How to Apply: Interested candidates have to submit the application through Online mode only. Online applications will be accepted through the website www.cuj.ac.in. Hard copy of the online application along with self attested copies of relevant certificates, API Score Sheet, Declaration Form, Endorsement by the Employer and Bank Challan should reach to – The Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Jharkhand, Ratu- Lohardaga Road, Brambe, Mandar, Ranchi-835205, (Jharkhand).
Help-desk: For any query/guidance, please write to email@example.com.
- Last date of application submission: 10.11.2017
- Last date of submission of hard copy of application: 20.11.2017