Location: Dhakuria, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700068
Occupational Category: Apprenticeship
Salary: 90% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled Worker + INR 2500 P.M
Description: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, as a measure of skill building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices at its Locations in States of Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam). IOCL Apprentice 2019 notification in various Trade/Disciplines. Age should be in between 18 to 24 years as on 31.07.2019. Check IOCL Apprenticeship 2019 vacancy details, eligibility and educational qualification. IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 selection process is consist of written test + assessment of marks obtained in prescribed education standard.
- Appearing in apprentice training sessions strictly as per schedule.
- Handing and maintaining the equipment safely.
- Matriculation standard pass with 2-year duration ITI course for Trade Apprentice posts.
- 3-year duration Diploma in Engineering for Technician Apprentice posts.
- Graduate in any discipline for Trade Apprentice-Accountant.
- Experience is not required. Freshers may apply.
- Generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude
- Reasoning abilities
- Basic English language skills
- Prescribed qualifications must be obtained through regular course in relevant disciplines. Part-time/Correspondence/Distance Learning course shall render the candidate ineligible.
- Diploma under recognized Lateral Entry Scheme (Class XII-Sc)/ITI admitted in the second year of Diploma course shall also be considered.
- Stipend equivalent to 90% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled Worker + Rs.2500 towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses.
Job update: 10.08.2019
Last date: 18.08.2019
Find this job location on Google Map