Check and find the Indian Bank Examination Pattern 2018. Indian Bank is a premier Public Sector, Government of India Undertaking established on 15.08.1907 as a part of The Swadeshi movement. India Bank has Information Systems & Security processes certified with ISO27001:2013 standard and is amongst very few Banks certified worldwide. Check and download the examination scheme of various posts at Indian Bank. Below are the detailed structure and scheme of Clerks, JMG Officers, Scale-II Officers and Specialist Officers examinations. Please check the qualification requirement before applying.
Indian Bank Examination Pattern 2018…
|Indian Bank (Jobs, Exam Pattern, Selection Process)|
|Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – 417 Posts Of Probationary Officer, Notification, Apply
» Application Date: 01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018
» Application Fees: Rs.600/- for General/OBC & Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PwD
Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
Description: Indian Bank annually provides admission to one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), Bangalore. This institution has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd. Candidates, for the posts of Probationary Officer, are selected through a selection process consisting of online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview. The Indian Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern is given below.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
1. Preliminary Examination: This test is objective type consisting the questions having multiple choice of answers. This exam is conducted Online. Duration of preliminary exam is One hour.
|Test of English language||30||30|
2. Main Examination: This exam will consist of both type of questions i.e. Objective Type and Descriptive Type. This test is also conducted Online. There is also a provision of penalty of negative marking. Duration of preliminary exam is One hour.
|Reasoning & computer aptitude (Objective type)||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness (Objective type)||40||40|
|Test of English language (Objective type)||35||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation (Objective type)||35||60|
|English language test – Letter Writing & Essay (Descriptive type)||02||25|
3. Interview: Candidates who have been secured their place in the cut off list of Main examination will be called for Interview. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview is 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
Latest Jobs In Banking & Finance
- NIACL Recruitment 2018 — 312 Officers (Generalist & Specialists), Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- Canara Bank Online Form 2018 — 800 Posts Of Probationary Officer, Notification, Apply
- Jobs In Hindustan Copper Ltd (HCL) 2018 – Recruitment Of Executive 177 Posts, Apply now!
- SEBI Recruitment 2018 – Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 120 Posts – Apply Now!
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 — PO Credit, Notification, Apply