HSSC Online Haryana Group D Vacancy 2018
- Job posting date: 27.08.2018
- Employment type: Full-time
- Total vacancies: 18218 Posts
- Advt.No.: 4/2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced HSSC Group D Jobs 2018. Job seekers may now apply to 18000 HSSC New Jobs under various offices of Department of School Education Haryana, Irrigation Dept, Haryana Land Record Dept, Haryana Health Dept and several other Boards and Corporations. So here is a great opportunity to get a Govt Jobs in Haryana. Haryana Govt Job Current Openings are now open for 10th pass candidates. And, the good news is that freshers of higher age range may also apply. Download HSSC Syllabus 2018, exam pattern and detailed selection methodology. Candidates may also download Haryana Group D question papers at here. Full details, notification, instructions and HSSC Online Form is provided below for your ready reference.
HSSC Group D Vacancy 2018
Kindly check the full notification and eligibility norms before submitting your application.
Haryana Group D Vacancy 2018 — HSSC Online Form Apply
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Group D (Peon, Beldar, Guard, Attendent, Helper, Cook) Vacancies 2018
|Vacancy name:||HSSC D Group Recruitment 2018|
|Eligibility & age:||Matric (10th) pass in any subject.|
|Selection process:||Written test + experience.|
|How to apply:||Candidates may submit their applications through online registration system. There is No need to send any print-out copy of application. Check following links to see notification pdf and online application submission.|
HSSC Group D Vacancy Details:
|Group D (General category)||8312||6142||1359||811|
|Group D (SC category)||4245||3534||416||295|
|Group D (BC-A category)||3345||2629||436||280|
|Group D (BC-B category)||2316||1657||527||132|
|Peon cum Chowkidar||531|
|Mali cum Chowkidar||159|
|Battery Attendant Helper||29|
|Chowkidar cum Peon||29|
|Chowkidar cum Mali||22|
|Assistant Pump Operator||20|
|Assistant Cook cum Tandooria||08|
|Dusting Bearer cum Mender||04|
|Dark Room Attendant||02|
|Labour Room Attendant||02|
|Petrol Pump Attendant||02|
|Assistant Electrician cum Helper||01|
|Attendant cum Chowkidar||01|
|Crane Operator cum Helper||01|
|Helper to Lineman||01|
|Lab Attendant (Class-IV)||01|
HSSC Group D Posts Eligibility Norms
|POST & PAY SCALE||QUALIFICATION||Age|
|Haryana Group-D (Various Dept)
|Pass in Matriculation (10th class) its equivalent standard. Having Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject up tp Matric standard.||18—42 years.|
Haryana Group D Selection Procedure
Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in written examination (MCQ type), Socio-economic criteria and experience. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the written exam. Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Written Examination and Socio-economic criteria/experience. No interview will be conducted. Marks distribution of HSSC Group D Selection Methodology is given below.
- Written examination (90 marks)
- Socio-economic criteria and experience (10 marks)
- If no person, belongs to applicant, in Govt Service (5 marks)
- In case of orphan/widow (5 marks)
- In case of denotified/nomadic tribe of Haryana (5 marks)
- Having experience of at least 06 months in Haryana Govt department (up to 8 marks)
HSSC Class 4 Posts Exam Pattern
Download HSSC 4th Class Vacancy Exam Pattern in detail at here. The written examination will consist of one paper only. The paper will containing Multiple choice objective type questions. Marks distribution and scheme of written exam is given below. Test will be based on following topics.
|PART-A||General studies||75% (67.5) marks|
|Test of English language|
|Test of Hindi language|
|PART-B||Current events, with special reference to Haryana||25% (22.5) marks|
|General history of Haryana|
|Literature of Haryana|
|Geography of Haryana state|
|Civics of Haryana state|
|Environment conditions of Haryana|
|Culture of Haryana|
|Total of questions and marks||90 marks|
Haryana Group D Syllabus 2018
- General Awareness: Matters of common experience including day-to-day observations, with special reference to India and Haryana. Elementary knowledge of general studies.
- English/Hindi language test: One word substitution; Parts of Speech; Sentences; Tenses; Comprehension; Idioms and Phrases; Synonyms and antonyms etc.
- History: Indian History, Special reference to the History of Haryana state, India’s struggle of freedom, History of world including world wars, eoonomic depression, capitalism and socialism etc.
- Test of Mathematics: Fundamental arithmetic; Geometry; Algebra; Number System; Area, Volume and Surface Area etc.
- Science: Basic questions related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Questions will be based on simple day to day activities (like, difference between the living and non-living beings, basics of life & cells, tissues, simple basics of plants and animals, human body, causes and prevention from diseases etc.
HSSC Group D Result 2018
Roll numbers of the qualified candidates after written test will be published after declaring the HSSC Class 4 Result 2018. Names of recommended candidates for appointment will be published provisionally, subject to the clearance of certificate verification. HSSC Group D Merit List will be published and can be accessed from the above link.
Latest Govt Jobs In Haryana
|HSSC (Jobs, Results, Question Papers)|
|HSSC Group-D Vacancy 2018 — 18218 Posts, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Apply
» Application Date: extended up to 24.09.2018
» Application Fees: Rs.100/- for General & Rs.50/- for Reserved
- HSSC Results 2018 — Interview Result, Merit List, Marks — Check Or Download Now!
- HPSC Results 2018 — Merit Lists, Cut-Off, Interview, Select List
- HSSC Group-D Vacancy 2018 — 18218 Posts, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Apply
- CCS University Recruitment 2018 — HAU Hisar 334 Non-Teaching Posts
- HCS Exam 2018 — 166 Posts, Syllabus, Question Papers, Notification