HPCL Recruitment 2018 Non-Management Positions
- Job posting date: 03.10.2018
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job location: Mumbai
- Total vacancies: 122 Posts
- Helpline: +91-22-22863900
- Email support: [email protected]
Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment 2018 Non-Management Posts vacancies are now open. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, a Navratna and a Forbes 2000 Company, invites online applications for 122 Non-Management Positions. Interested govt job seekers may apply online through HPCL website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. HPCL Career options are now open at HPCL Mumbai refinery. Eligible applicants will be engaged as Process Technician, Boiler Technician, Laboratory Analyst, Maintenance Technician and Fire Operators in Non-Management cadre. Download HPCL online form, exam pattern, syllabus and latest notification details.
HPCL Career 2018 Latest Jobs
HPCL Recruitment 2018 — 122 Posts Of Technician, Lab Analyst, Fire Operators
|Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
Boiler Technician, Lab Analyst, Maintenance Technician, Fire Operator Vacancies 2018
|Vacancy name:||HPCL Recruitment 2018 Non-Management Vacancies|
|Application Fee:||There is no application fee.|
|Eligibility & age:||Degree/Diploma in concern discipline.|
|How to apply:||Candidates may submit their applications through online registration system. There is No need to send any print-out copy of application. Check following links to see notification pdf and online application submission.|
HPCL Eligibility Norms
Check the required qualification standards, experience details, salary, and other eligibility norms at below provided table.
|POST &||PAY SCALE||QUALIFICATION||AGE|
|Assistant Process Technician / Assistant Lab Analyst||Rs.47800/- per month||B.Sc degree with Chemistry as principal subject with 60% marks.||18—25 years as on 01.10.2018|
|Assistant Boiler Technician||Rs.47800/- per month||12th class pass with 1st class Boiler Attendant competency certificate.||18—25 years as on 01.10.2018|
|Assistant Maintenance Technician||Rs.47800/- per month||Diploma in concern stream of Engineering with 60% marks.||18—25 years as on 01.10.2018|
|Fire Operator||Rs.47800/- per month||Intermediate/12th standard pass with Science subjects. Certificate in basic fire fighting course. Having a valid heavy vehicle driving license.||18—25 years as on 01.10.2018|
HPCL Jobs 2018 Details:
|Assistant Process Technician||67||41||20||01||11|
|Assistant Boiler Technician||06|
|Assistant Laboratory Analyst||07||04||01||01||01|
|Assistant Boiler Technician (Mechanical)||09||28||03||02||09|
|Assistant Boiler Technician (Electrical)||07|
|Assistant Boiler Technician (Instrumentation)||07|
|Fire Operator||19| HPCL Selection Procedure
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in computer based test (MCQ type) and Skill test. Shortlisted candidates after CBT will be called for Skill Test. Skill test will be qualifying in nature. Final merit list will be prepared category-wise on the basis of marks obtained in CBT.
HPCL Exam Pattern
The CBT will consist of questions mainly based on general aptitude and professional/technical knowledge. The standard of questions will be equivalent to that requisite education standard. The examination will consist of one paper only containing Multiple choice objective type questions.
HPCL Syllabus 2018
- PART-I (General Aptitude): Topics of every day experiences, science and observations, current events with special reference to India, and petroleum industry. Questions to assess Mental Ability will also be included in this part.
- PART-II (Subject Knowledge): Questions of this part will be set on the basis of the syllabus of requisite educational standard examination.
HPCL Result 2018
Admit card for CBT has to be downloaded from the HPCL website. CBT result, skill test result and final merit list can be download online in pdf format. Check above link to download HPCL Result 2018.
Latest Engineering Jobs
- Western Railway JE, DMS, Sr.Clerk/Typist Recruitment 2019 | RRC NTPC (Graduate) GDCE Quota Vacancy, Apply Online
- UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for Junior Engineer Electrical 296 Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment 3/2019 | Asst Teachers, JE Civil, 982 Posts, Apply Online
- Plant Assistant Recruitment 2019 | MPPGCL 100 Posts, Online Apply
- MNNIT Recruitment 2019 | 106 Non-teaching Posts, Apply Online