Location: Khetri, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, 333504
Industry: Copper Industry
Occupational Category: Apprenticeship
Work Hours: Short-term job
Description: Hindustan Copper Limited Apprenticeship Training 2019-20 latest notification is released. HCL Khetri Apprentice ITI opportunities are open for the skill development programme. Explore the newly announced Apprentice jobs in India. Online applications are invited for undergoing Training at Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for Trade Apprentice. Hindustan Copper Limited online form for Apprenticeship openings is active on govt job portal.
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th class.
- Weightage of 70% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 30% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board.
- Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to the dependents of existing employees of HCL/KCC.
- Candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade and recognized by NCVT.
- Only the freshers may apply. Those who have passed ITI prior to the year 2016 should attach an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma or Engineering Graduate degree may not apply. Other graduates may apply but they will not be given any additional weightage.
- Age should be between 14 to 30 years as on 20.08.2019.
- Engagement of selected trade apprentices is subject to being medically fit.
- Stipend during apprenticeship period will be paid as admissible under the rules.
- Fitter : 23 posts
- Turner : 05 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 28 posts
- Electrician : 19 posts
- Electronics Mechanic : 06 posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 03 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) : 02 posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 08 posts
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic : 04 posts
- Computer peripheral and hardware repair and maintenance mechanic : 03 posts
- Wireman : 04 posts
- Stenographer (English) : 04 posts
- Laboratory Assistant : 05 posts
- Carpenter : 05 posts
- Surveyor : 10 posts
Interested candidates should read the notification carefully and register themselves for apprenticeship in Govt of India portal at www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Registered candidates may submit their application through online apply link.
Job update: 20.08.2019
Last date: 19.09.2019
Find this job location on Google Map
- CCL Trade Apprentice Online Form 2019 | 750 Posts, Notification, Apply
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Form 2019 | Apply Online 1233 Posts
- AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online, 311 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019 | HCL Khetri Copper Complex 129 Posts, Apply Online
- HAL Apprentice 2019 | Apply Online, Selection, Notification