Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 Group-C Posts
- Job posting date: 04.10.2018
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job location: Ranchi
- Total vacancies: 73 Posts
- Helpline: +91-651-2480307
- Email support: email@example.com
- Advt.No.: 04/Accts./2018
High Court Ranchi Vacancy 2018 Group-C Posts are released. Jharkhand High Court invites online applications to fill up the existing vacancies of Assistant, Typist, Librarian, Cashier and Translator Jobs. Check latest vacancy notification, syllabus, exam pattern and other details of Jharkhand High Court Jobs 2018.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 — 73 Posts Of Assistant, Typist, Translator
|The High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi
Assistant, Typist, Librarian, Cashier, Translator Vacancies 2018
|Vacancy name:||Ranchi High Court Vacancy 2018 Group-C Posts|
|Eligibility & age:||Degree in any discipline.|
|How to apply:||Candidates may submit their applications through online registration system. There is No need to send any print-out copy of application. Scanned images of applicant’s photograph, signature and certificates are also be uploaded in Jharkhand High Court Online Form in JPEG/JPG format.|
Jharkhand High Court Eligibility Norms
Check the required qualification standards, experience details, salary, and other eligibility norms at below provided table.
|Assistant||Graduate in any subject having knowledge of working on computers with sound knowledge of typing in computer.||Level-7 (Rs.44900–142400)||18—35 years as on 01.08.2018|
|Assistant Librarian||Graduate degree in Library Science.||Level-6 (Rs.35400–112400)||18—35 years as on 01.08.2018|
|Cashier||Graduate degree in Commerce/Economics.||Level-7 (Rs.44900–142400)||18—35 years as on 01.08.2018|
|Translator||A Bachelor degree from a recognized University.||Level-7 (Rs.44900–142400)||18—35 years as on 01.08.2018|
|Junior Translator||Graduate from a recognized University.||Level-6 (Rs.35400–112400)||18—35 years as on 01.08.2018|
|Typist||Graduate in any subject. Typing speed of 40 words per minute in English. Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of typing in Hindi also.||Level-7 (Rs.44900–142400)||18—35 years as on 01.08.2018|
Jharkhand High Court Vacancy Details:
Jharkhand High Court Selection Procedure
Selection process of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 will consist of written test (MCQ type) and skill test of typewriting. Merit list of the candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in written test followed by a Computer Skill Test and Personality Test/ Viva-Voce for Post Code–01; Written Test followed by Viva-Voce for Post Code–02 to 05 and Written Test followed by typing Test for Post Code–06.
High Court Ranchi Exam Pattern
Download High Court Ranchi Exam Pattern in detail from the table given below. The written examination will consist of one paper only containing Multiple choice objective type questions. Test will be based on General Studies and Arithmetic questions. Duration of written exam will be 02 hours.
|Post||Written Exam||Skill Test||Viva-Voce|
|Assistant||90 marks||Typing speed of 20 wpm (5 minutes test)||15 marks|
|Assistant Librarian||90 marks||Not applicable||10 marks|
|Cashier||90 marks||Not applicable||10 marks|
|Translator||90 marks||Not applicable||15 marks|
|Typist||90 marks||Typing speed of 40 wpm (5 minutes test)||Not applicable|
Jharkhand High Court Syllabus 2018
Check and download the latest exam pattern and Jharkhand High Court Syllabus 2018.
- General English comprising of English Comprehension, English Essay, English paragraph writing and English word power.
- Objective general knowledge and current affairs.
- Numerical ability and reasoning including Mathematical test of Matric standard
- Micro and Macro Economic Theories, Indian Economy, Accounting, auditing, Taxation and International Trade (For Cashier posts only)
- General Hindi comprising of Hindi Comprehension, Hindi Essay, Hindi paragraph writing, Translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa, and Hindi word power (for Translator posts only)
Ranchi High Court Result 2018
Roll numbers of the qualified candidates after written test will be published online after declaring the Ranchi High Court Result 2018. Candidates for appointment will be shortlisted on the basis of results of written test and skill test/interview. Result and merit list will be published and can be accessed from the above link.
Jharkhand Govt Job Latest List
- CCL Recruitment 2018 — 760 ITI Apprentice Posts, Apply
- JPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018 — Notification, Online Form, Syllabus
- Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 — 73 Posts Of Assistant, Typist, Translator, Apply Now!
- JSSC Results Latest List 2018 — Merit, Cut-Off And Selection List — Check Or Download Now!
- CCL Recruitment 2018 — Mining Sirdar, Electrician 480 Posts, Notification, Apply