Canara Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018
- Job posting date: 24.10.2018
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job location: All India based
- Total vacancies: 800 Posts
- Helpline: +91-80-22221581
- Advt.No.: CB/RP/1/2018
Canara Bank PO 2018 Recruitment notification is now released by Canara website. Canara Bank application invitation is now going on for 800 Probationary Assistant (JMGS-I) posts. Job seekers who are searching for fresh Banking Jobs may now apply to Canara bank online vacancies 2018. Canara Bank online apply form is now available to submit the application(s) for these govt jobs. Check exam pattern, syllabus, vacancy details and eligibility norms below.
Canara Bank PO Career 2018
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 — 800 Posts, Notification, Apply
Probationary Officer (JMGS-I) Vacancies 2018
|Vacancy name:||Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 PO Jobs|
|Eligibility:||Degree in any discipline.|
|Canara Bank online form:|
|How to apply:||Eligible candidates are required to submit Canara Bank application through the official Canara website at www.canarabank.com. Candidates are also required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.|
Canara Bank PO Eligibility Norms
Check the required qualification standards, experience details salary, and other eligibility norms at below provided table.
|Probationary Officer (PO)||JMG Scale-I (Rs.23700–42020/-)||Degree (Graduation) with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline. Candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.||20—30 years as on 01.10.2018|
Canara Bank PO Vacancy Details:
|Probationary Officer (JMGS-I)||800||404||216||120||60|
Canara Bank PO Selection Procedure
The selection shall be done by way of Online Objective Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview. Selected students will be inducted into Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) programme through this current selection exercise for FY 2019-20. Applicants in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) will be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Written examination (200 marks)
- Group Discussion (50 marks)
- Interview (50 marks)
Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018
Download Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern in detail. The written test will consist of one paper only containing Multiple choice objective type questions. Test will be based on English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry. Duration of exam will be 02 hours. For each wrong answer, which has been given by the candidate, 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty/negative marking.
|Total of questions and marks||200||200|
Canara Bank PO Syllabus 2018
Download Canara Bank Syllabus 2018 for the posts of Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade, Scale-I).
- General Awareness: Questions related to common experience including every day observations, current affairs/problems with special reference to banking.
- Quantitative Aptitude/Reasoning: Questions will be set to assess the general knowledge of candidates related to Quantitative Aptitude/Reasoning.
- English Language: Questions will be set to check the English language competency of candidate. Test will have punctuation, voice, narration etc.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment Result 2018
Roll numbers of the candidates shortlisted after written test for GD/Interview will be published online. Merit list of the candidates will be prepared based on the marks obtained in online examination, GD, and interview category-wise in descending order.
Latest Banking Jobs India
- Canara Bank Online Form 2018 — 800 Posts Of Probationary Officer, Notification, Apply
- Jobs In Hindustan Copper Ltd (HCL) 2018 – Recruitment Of Executive 177 Posts, Apply now!
- SEBI Recruitment 2018 – Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 120 Posts – Apply Now!
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 — PO Credit, Notification, Apply
- Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 — Specialist Officer (Financial Management) — 59 Posts