Find the complete details of Agneepath Recruitment 2022 for Army, Navy and Air Force. The Govt of India has launch Agneepath Yojana to recruit the soldiers in Indian Armed Forces on short term basis. Check full details of Agneepath Scheme Eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, physical standard, how to join and other info. According to the Union Defence Minister “The Agnipath Recruitment Scheme is a transformative initiative that will provide a youthful profile to the armed forces.” They also call it the Tour of Duty. The aspirants can check full notification of this announcement at here. View Agneepath Recruitment Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Online Form at this page.
हिन्दी में देखें ☛ Agneepath Recruitment Scheme in Hindi
Agneepath Recruitment 2022: What is it
In simple words, Agneepat or Agnipath aka Tour of Duty offers a chance to Indian youth to join the Armed Forces. But, the main drawback of Agneepath Scheme Announcement is that they can serve for a period of 4 years initially. Even there is a six-months long training which is to be calculate within these 4-year service. Recruits hire under the scheme would be call Agniveer. Worsen is that 75% of Agniveers will be kicked out from the service after completion of 4-year duration. The remaining 25% recruits may continue serving in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force. The Agneepath Salary is comparatively low to the permanent soldiers. Also, there is no pension, no gratuity, CSD canteen or any other facility for those 75% retiring persons. On the other hand such retiring Agniveers, after retirement, may get priority in other government jobs.
Agneepath Recruitment Schedule 2022 – Important Dates:
|Recruitment Schedule||Indian Army||Indian Navy||Air Force|
|Issuing of notification:||20/06/2022||25/06/2022||24/06/2022|
|Apply Start Date:||01/07/2022||25/07/2022||24/06/2022|
|Date of Exam / Rally:||Aug 2022||Aug 2022||24/07/2022|
|Result Date:||Dec 2022||Nov 2022||Dec 2022|
|Agniveer 1st Batch Joining:||Jan 2023||21/11/2022||Dec 2022|
|Agneepath registration portal:||Click here for Online Form and Important Links|
Agneepath Physical Test Details
Candidates please note that Agneepath Physical Eligibility norms remain same as earlier. There is only one rank for all agniveers. They will be placed, if shortlisted after completion of 4-year agnipat scheme, to the different trades and positions. Following table shows the full details of Agneepath Scheme Physical Test.
Also check ☛ Agneepath Height Chest Weight – Complete Info
|Particular||GD||Clerk / SKT||Tech|
|Education:||10th Pass||12th Pass||10+2 Pass|
Difference Between Agneepath and Permanent Recruit
1. Job Stability: Permanent Recruits of Indian armed forces enjoy a stable career along with govt job security. Instead of this, only 25% of Agniveers will remain in service. Rest of all will have to go in the search of another career option.
2. Salary: The permanent soldiers get relatively higher pays as compare to Agneepath Bharti. Plus, many allowances are also not applicable to these short service commissioned recruits.
3. Career Growth: In the fourth year of recruitment, 75 out of every 100 soldiers are set to depart. In addition, the Agneepath Scheme Army can be a reason of low career growth. Even after getting permanent commission the soldiers, sailors and airmen will miss the chance of promotion in job by at least four years. This is because their service as Agniveer is not to be count as regular job.
4. Life after Retirement: This is the biggest concern. Government says that Agniveers, after successful completion of 4-year service, can go to the any other field of their desire. Agneepath Yojana will provide a special certificate of excellence to them. Using this certificate they can get priority for appointment in other jobs. But the fact is that the army personnel do not show any interest in changing the field. Statistics show that only 2% of ex-servicemen join other jobs after retirement. On the other hand, Agneepath scheme forces 75% of the recruits to go in the search of another job. They just cannot relax after retirement because they will be retired in a very young age.
5. Pension and Gratuity: This is also a major drawback of new army recruitment scheme. The retiring 75% recruits will not get any pension or gratuity allowance. Instead they will get a one-time package of Seva Nidhi of almost Rs 11 Lakh.
Agneepath Salary Package
|Year of Service||Gross Monthly Salary||Salary-in-hand||Fund Contribution [by Agnivir]||Fund Contribution [by Govt]|
|Total corpus fund contribution||5.02 Lakh||5.02 Lakh|
|Exit after 4-year service||Tax-free amount of Rs 11.74 Lakh including interest as Seva Nidhi|
Find the full details of Agneepath Pay Scale Salary, Annual Package of Agneepat in Lakh, Seva Nidhi, Agniveer Death Compensation Benefits, Allowance. Usual allowances, similar to the permanent commissioned officer, are also payable. Open the following link to view complete details of ToD Salary Package.
|Army Agneepath recruitment portal:||Click here|
|Air Force Agniveer bharti site:||Click here|
|Navy Agnipath recruitment portal:||Click here|
FAQs- Agneepath Recruitment Scheme 2022
When will the Agneepath recruitment start?
The first Agnipath recruitment rally can start from September / Oct month of 2022.
What is the purpose of Agnipath Scheme?
This scheme introduces a recruitment process for entry level younger troops in Indian armed forces on a period of four-year contract. It is an initiative to make a more young profile of Army, Navy, and Air Force.
What is the Agneepath scheme army age limit?
At first of all, both male and female can apply. Those who are between the ages of 17.5 and 21 are eligible. As of now, an one-time relaxation in upper age limit is also admissible.
What is the Agneepath scheme eligibility?
The min eligibility criteria is similar to earlier. 10th pass aspirants can apply through a centralized online system. They can appear in recruitment rallies which are to be conduct by different AROs. Primary enrollment is on ‘All India All Class’ basis. All aspirants should be physically and medically fit to apply for particular categories / trades.
Can girls apply for Agnipath Entry scheme?
Yes, girls are equally eligible for the agnipath entry. Though, there is no reservation for women.
Why the youth has start protests against agneepath scheme?
According to the youth as well as defence experts, Agneepath protest reason is that the plan has many deformities. Firstly, the scheme fails to offer career stability. Due to this the unemployment can increase. Secondly, the salary is not that good. Furthermore, some of the youth say that govt can impose tax on Seva Nidhi amount at a later stage of time. Presently this package is tax free. So govt should re-think about the scheme.
What are the advantages of Agneepath recruitment?
At first, it provides an opportunity for the youth to serve the nation through armed forces. Secondly, the Armed Forces may become more young. Thirdly, their is a provision of good package for those who want to take exit after some years of military service. It is also being said that the retiring well-disciplined youth can serve the society in a better way.
What are the disadvantages of Agneepath scheme?
Many defence experts are not in the favor of Agneepath Yojna. This can increase the problem of unemployment. Accordingly Lt Gen Vinod Bhatia Retd, “Neither the ToD tested nor there’s any pilot project, and they just simply implementing this.” Will also lead to the militarization of society, with almost 40,000 (75%) youth returning year after year, rejected and dejected, semi-trained in arms. This is not a good idea. No one benefits.”