Advt. No.: RE/GDS/2016-17
Telangana Postal Circle is inviting applications to fill up 645 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. Interested candidates may send their applications on before 19-04-2017. Further details like qualification criteria, selection process & how to apply are available below…
Telangana Postal Office Vacancy Details:
- Gramin Dak Sevak – 645 posts
Age Limit: General candidates should have age between 18 – 40 years as on 19.04.2017. Relaxations or reservation shall be given as per existing rules and regulations.
Salary Scale: Rs. 2295 to 4245/-
Educational Qualification: 10th class or Matriculation standard pas in any subjects. No weightage will be given for possessing any higher qualification(s).
Technical Qualification: Candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification.
Selection Process: Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
How to Apply: Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register at indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline on before 19-04-2017. Only the online applications will be accepted.
Fee Payment: Applicant of category of UR/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office of Telangana circle. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. Fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
Instructions to Submit Application:
1. At very first, candidates must have an active email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates should keep their scanned photograph and Signature in a digital form (as JPEG/JPG format) at the time of apply online. Submission of education and other documents are optional, and not mandatory. Caste certificate is mandatory to upload in online form.
3. Log on to the website appost.in/gdsonline.
4. Select your desired post & proceed further with reading the available instructions.
5. Fill all the details carefully in given columns of Online Form. Upload the required data and submit the form.
6. One should take a printout of the submitted application for the reference.
7. For enquires/problems candidates may mail to [email protected].
- Starting date of application submission: 18 March 2017
- Last date of application submission: 19 April 2017
More details and references regarding Telangana GDS vacancies available below…
|Detailed Recruitment Advt||Apply Online|