SBI Recruitment Advertisement No.: CRPD/SCO-LAW/2017-18/06
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department (CRPD) of State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting applications to fill up forty one posts of Specialist Officers as Deputy Manager (Law) and DGM (Law). Eligible candidates may apply online from 15.09.2017 to 06.10.2017. More details like qualification criteria, selection process & how to apply are available below…
SBI Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Manager (Law) – 40 posts
- Deputy General Manager (Law) – 01 post
1. Deputy Manager (Law), MMGS-II
Qualification: Graduate with a degree in Law or 5 years integrated Law course.
Experience: Law Graduates who have enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and have 4 years of experience as Law officer.
Pay Scale: Rs.31705-45959/-
Age Limit: 25-35 years
2. Deputy General Manager (Law), TEGS-VI
Qualification: A Bachelor degree and Law Graduate or 5 years integrated Law course.
Experience: Law Graduates who have enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and have 15 years of experience as Law officer.
Pay Scale: Rs.68680-76520
Age Limit: 35-45 years
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview. Test will consists of Test of Reasoning, English Language, Professional Knowledge. Selection for the posts of DGM Law will be done based on shortlisting the candidates and appearing in personal interview.
How to Apply: Online applications will be accepted through the website www.sbi.co.in from 15.09.2017 to 06.10.2017. Applications sent through any other mode will not be accepted. Click here to Apply Online.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for all other candidates. Fee is to be paid online.
- Starting date of application submission: 15 September 2017
- Last date of application submission: 06 October 2017
- Last date of receipt of Hard copy of application (Only for Post No.2) : 10 October 2017
- Date of downloading call letter for online test : 25 October 2017
- Date of online Test (Only for Post No.1) : 11 November 2017