RailTel Corporation of India Limited, a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Railways, inviting applications to fill up fifty posts of Technical Lead, Technical Consultant, Office Admin–Coordinator, Architect etc. Eligible candidates may apply online up to 22.08.2017. More details like qualification criteria, selection process & how to apply are available below…
RailTel Vacancy Details:
- Project Director/Enterprise Architect : 02 Posts
- Senior Architect – OS/Server/Hardware (Infra) : 02 Posts
- Senior Architect-Database Administration : 01 Post
- Senior ERP Techno Functional – Oracle : 04 Posts
- Technical Lead – SAP : 01 Post
- Technical Lead – .Net : 03 Posts
- Technical Lead – Android Applications : 01 Post
- Technical Lead – Java Developer : 05 Posts
- Technical Lead – Network Bandwidth : 04 Posts
- Technical Consultant – OS//Server/Hardware Admin/Java/.Net/DBA/Oracle/ ERP/SAP/ Storage/ Security/Network : 25 Posts
- Office Admin–Coordinator/ Training Manager : 02 Posts
Scheme of Selection: Selection in RailTel Corporation shall involve an Aptitude Test (MCQ type) of 2 hours duration followed by interview. Candidates, for interview, will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in written examination. Written examination and interview shall be of maximum 100 and 50 marks respectively. Question papers shall be set in English only. The selected candidates will be deployed anywhere in India as per decision of the management. Admit cards for Written Examination & Call Letters for Interview shall be issued by RailTel Corporation.
How to Apply: Online applications will be accepted through the website www.railtelindia.com from 02.08.2017 to 22.08.2017. Applications sent through any other mode will not be accepted. Click here to Apply Online.
RailTel Helpline: In case of facing problems related to Online Submission or downloading Call letters/application, please send an email to [email protected]
Application Fee: Applicants shall have to pay the application-processing fee of Rs. 1000/-. There is no fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The fee will be collected through payment gateway only during online registration process.
- Starting date of application submission: 02 August 2017
- Last date of application submission: 22 August 2017