NHAI Walk-In Interview Young Professional (Technical)
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, is going to conduct Walk-In Interview for the engagement on 170 posts of Young Professionals from Civil Engineering on the basis of Valid GATE Score Card Merit for its field offices. Walk-in will be conducted on 28.10.2017 at various Regional Offices and Project Implementation Units (PIUs) of NHAI. Further details like qualification criteria, selection process & how to apply are available below…
NHAI Vacancy Details:
- Young Professional (Technical) – 170 posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on date of interview.
Pay Scale: consolidated amount of Rs.60000/- per month
Qualification: Graduate degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University. Valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score in Civil Engineering discipline.
Experience: Candidates possessing experience in Infrastructure & Road Sector will be preferred.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview bringing with their all documents in original as well as photocopies. Interview will conducted as per schedule given below.
Schedule of Interview:
- Date of advertisement: 05 October 2017
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 28 October 2017
- Display of result at respective Field Offices of NHAI: 28/29 October 2017
- Date of joining: 01 November 2017
- Venue of interview: Regional Offices & PIUs of NHAI. Addresses available here.